Hey guys! by XJR6Rob

XJR6Rob
Hello, i got a spam message from a good friend on the 75 forum that you guys had moved over here! So it was only right that i came over to say hello! :D
Sadly i don't own a 75 any more but have met and made friends with so many nice people over the last few years it would be a real shame to loose contact with them.

Anyway here's a pic of me and the love of my life! ;)

Congrats on the new forum, i wish you all the best of luck with it! :)

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 00:05 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Rob, a very welcome visitor any time. Love your motor, very nearly bought an XJR a few years ago but running costs scared the pants off me. :)

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 00:53 #2 

kandyman
Hey Rob,

Nice to see you found your way here. :)

Good to meet you at the the last owners meet.

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 07:10 #3 

Cowley_MOA
Hello Rob Mate Still in love with the XJR then :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 10:29 #4 

Russ
(Trader)
Very nice car there Rob, was wondering how you were getting on.

Russ
Full T4 diagnostics, options enabled and disabled p.m for details

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 10:37 #5 

takestock
Wonder who the spam message was from :D :D :D

nice to see you here Rob
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 17:07 #6 

JohnDotCom
Keep spamming Dave, and you have a PM.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 17:14 #7 

XJR6Rob
Thanks for the welcome guys, it's nice to be back. :D

But a big thanks goes to Dave for not forgetting about me! ;)
I'm surprised that Maz hasn't joined up yet! :lol:

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:35 #8 

zojosc
Good to see you Rob, the first guy to help me on the other side by going to the scrappie and getting me some torpedoes. Asked for no money and no p&p, a true gent.
PS. I did send some beer tokens before anything is said.
You say this is a pic of the love of your life?.............Is she on the back seat, only the lighting aint to good? :D
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:43 #9 

James.uk
Nice car, deff needs a chrome grill to show it off though, a Jaguar front just has to be chromed..

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:47 #10 

XJR6Rob
zojosc wrote:Good to see you Rob, the first guy to help me on the other side by going to the scrappie and getting me some torpedoes. Asked for no money and no p&p, a true gent.
PS. I did send some beer tokens before anything is said.
You say this is a pic of the love of your life?.............Is she on the back seat, only the lighting aint to good? :D

Your most welcome! If i ever get the chance to help someone out i will! :) And thanks for the beer tokens, that was very kind of you. :cheers:
No she's not allowed on the back seat, don't want to risk the leather getting scratched. :lol:

James.uk wrote:Nice car, deff needs a chrome grill to show it off though, a Jaguar front just has to be chromed..

Thanks James, i do like the chrome grills but on the xjr the colour coding looks the part. 8-)

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 19:05 #11