Hello Peeps by ceedy

ceedy

In a typical ( for me) order sequence my 2nd post is the hello to everyone here ..

Another ( hopefully) fine Forum for me to frequent, I've lost count of the forums I'm registered with :lol:

An I can never get enough MG or Fiat Chat /info /help/.

I don't have any real clue on recent events on the other site, but have had my own niggling feeling about a lot of inactivity in places ?
Not withstanding the brilliant banter we all get up to!! , & hope it will continue of here !! :D .

Hope I can contibute /stir it up like I've tried on the other sites .. :lol: :gmc:

Take care ALL

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 16:22 #1 

takestock
ceedy wrote:
In a typical ( for me) order sequence my 2nd post is the hello to everyone here ..

Another ( hopefully) fine Forum for me to frequent, I've lost count of the forums I'm registered with :lol:

An I can never get enough MG or Fiat Chat /info /help/.

I don't have any real clue on recent events on the other site, but have had my own niggling feeling about a lot of inactivity in places ?
Not withstanding the brilliant banter we all get up to!! , & hope it will continue of here !! :D .

Hope I can contibute /stir it up like I've tried on the other sites .. :lol: :gmc:

Take care ALL

Chris

Afternoon Chris :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 16:29 #2 

ceedy
Wotcha KOK!,, :lol:

Just having a few minutes to cool down...

Plumbing in some new pipework in prep for our new Boiler going in and saving a few hours of plumbers hourly rates !!

And Its a tad warm up there .. about 110 degrees so .. working in 10 minute instalments :lol:

I'm getting too old for this !! :!: :gmc:
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 16:36 #3 

DeuxGazoles
Nice to see you've joined up Chris :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 19:09 #4 

ceedy
DeuxGazoles wrote:Nice to see you've joined up Chris :mrgreen:

WELL ITS FREE INIT !!! :lol: :lol: :stirer: :gmc:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 22:02 #5 

Ragman
Nice to see another friendly face

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 23:48 #6 

ceedy
Ragman wrote:Nice to see another friendly face

you mean this one !!!

:lol: :lol: .

Chris

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 07:58 #7