Hello, Hello by Reebs

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Reebs
Hello everyone,

My name's Paul, and I drive an MG ZT and a Rover 75......but not at the same time :roll:

This seems like a nice place, I may stop here for a while :cheers:

Anyone know what colours our cars came in, how much they originally cost when new, what my interior is, and what came as standard on an SE? :mrgreen:
Reebs

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 21:49 #1 

takestock
welcome sir
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 21:56 #2 

JohnDotCom
Reebs wrote:Anyone know what colours our cars came in, how much they originally cost when new, what my interior is, and what came as standard on an SE? :mrgreen:

Welcome, and I'm sure you could post all that important information up here if you would like..........Please. :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 22:00 #3 

Jürgen
Hello Paul, nice to see you on here. :)

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 23:01 #4 

SpongeBob
Nice to have you onboard Paul. As John says - if you wish to add your excellent information from other fora onto this excellent board then it would be much appreciated. :)

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 23:30 #5 

DeuxGazoles
Ah here's another defective one..............defecting one............no I'll stick with my original :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 07:19 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi there paul, nice to see some unusual colours on here. :) Pull up a pew and have a natter.

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 08:50 #7 

Colvert
Reebs wrote:Hello everyone,

My name's Paul, and I drive an MG ZT and a Rover 75......but not at the same time :roll:

This seems like a nice place, I may stop here for a while :cheers:

Anyone know what colours our cars came in, how much they originally cost when new, what my interior is, and what came as standard on an SE? :mrgreen:

Stop here for a while you say ???

FIVE days.------------------Yikes.

Posted 18 May 2016, 19:00 #8