Hello Dragrad by Mick

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mick
(Site Admin)
Wondered where you had got to Andrew. :)

Your account is activated, in case there is any delay in the email response

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 21:27 #1 

Ragman
Ah another friendly face - welcome along

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 23:57 #2 

Dragrad
I'm around :D Between this, .org etc, and with all my local community work (voluntary, not court imposed :mrgreen: ) I'm busy..... especially at this time of year, Not only with work, but with my baby.... The second largest Food Festival in Wales..... Tonight I left work at 5pm and was immediately embroiled in a meeting and then a second meeting until nearly 10pm (by the time I got home). :o So busy, only four more evening meetings to go... for this week :)
Andrew aka Dragrad

To be born Welsh, is to be born privileged, not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but with music in your blood & poetry in your soul. CYMRU AM BYTH!!

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 01:55 #3 

takestock
Busy life it seems Andrew :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 06:30 #4 

Dragrad
It is indeed Dave, Luckily tonight's meeting was cancelled this morning. But Tomorrow (sorry Today) I've taken a day's annual leave to work in the office of the regeneration group of which I am a director. A day off work to work even harder , un-paid!!! At least I'll have time to get hair-cut and give blood (Blood Donor). :D

Further meetings with different groups for Thursday & Friday...... :o Life is hectic, and as the summer reaches its climax, will get even more hectic!! Like last year not unheard of to have three meetings on one evening. :o
Andrew aka Dragrad

To be born Welsh, is to be born privileged, not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but with music in your blood & poetry in your soul. CYMRU AM BYTH!!

Posted 16 Jun 2010, 00:46 #5