Has the site been down ? by ceedy

ceedy
Or is it my rubbish internet connection ?

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 17:47 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
No problems with us. Must be a network issue from your area.

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 17:50 #2 

SpongeBob
You might have coincidentally timed your connection to the forum with an update I've just pushed out. Would have only been a split second mind you - you wouldn't be able to do it again if you tried! ;) :lol:

Posted 05 Jun 2012, 18:01 #3 

ceedy
Looks like its my end then , I tried for 30mins or so and got nowt

had quite a few total lack of connection to the network recently and also odd sites just pop up as cannot connect , next minute they are ok ??

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 06 Jun 2012, 10:12 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
May I suggest.
When experiencing these symptoms. Restart your router.
If the problem persists albeit intermittently your router may have developed an intermittent fault.
Check / replace Microfilters (sometimes known as ADSL filter)
Check any other phones on extensions by disconnecting them and see if the problem persists, they also should be connected through a microfilter one of them may have developed a fault.
Contact your service provider for replacement and or check your line for noise. A noisy line will cause intermittent ADSL failure.

Your service provider will make you go through the above before either replacing your equipment or sending an engineer to diagnose fault on site.

If you want a shortcut to a replacement router, tell them your router has failed. i.e. you have tested it in another power socket and on another phone socket and there are no lights at all showing on the router. They will normally send a replacement very quickly.

Hope this helps.

Posted 06 Jun 2012, 11:06 #5