Grandad! by Zeb

Zeb
Well, the most pregnant lady guinea pig spent the week with the vet....picked her up today as there had been no movement...except getting bigger and bigger...and bigger. :shock:

But tonight we had the excitement of watching Lucy give birth to seven pups! Sadly, two died during the birth, in spite of my best efforts at resucitation :( ..but the other five and mum are now all doing well! :D

Only another two ladies to give birth now.... :?

My wife is naturally thrilled to have become a grandma... :gmc:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 22:27 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Rumour has it there's a McDonalds in your street....................................Old McDonalds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 22:34 #2 

starbug2
DeuxGazoles wrote:Rumour has it there's a McDonalds in your street....................................Old McDonalds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trust you :stirer: :whump:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:07 #3 

starbug2
Zeb wrote:Well, the most pregnant lady guinea pig spent the week with the vet....picked her up today as there had been no movement...except getting bigger and bigger...and bigger. :shock:

But tonight we had the excitement of watching Lucy give birth to seven pups! Sadly, two died during the birth, in spite of my best efforts at resucitation :( ..but the other five and mum are now all doing well! :D

Only another two ladies to give birth now.... :?

My wife is naturally thrilled to have become a grandma... :gmc:

i'm sure they are very cute , do they take after grandpa :mrgreen:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:09 #4 

James.uk
Congrats Zeb. :clap:

Now you can expect to have 3 mums each with 5 lil ones making a total of 18.. So in about four months those 18 can each have 5 lil ones making a total of 108. In four months those 108 can each have ------ Worried yet??? :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:15 #5 

starbug2
James.uk wrote:Congrats Zeb. :clap:

Now you can expect to have 3 mums each with 5 lil ones making a total of 18.. So in about four months those 18 can each have 5 lil ones making a total of 108. In four months those 108 can each have ------ Worried yet??? :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

they must be tribbles :lol:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:29 #6