good news and bad news by starbug2

starbug2
i went to get my drivers side rear spring replaced yesterday at Austin garages and got told my other rear spring was also broken but as it was being replaced any way i was no worse off . so both my rear springs were broken one recently and the other at least a year ..........

Mrs starbug got to have a ride in a tf and oh now for the money to buy one

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 09:36 #1 

takestock
starbug2 wrote:i went to get my drivers side rear spring replaced yesterday at Austin garages and got told my other rear spring was also broken but as it was being replaced any way i was no worse off . so both my rear springs were broken one recently and the other at least a year ..........

Seemingly the TF's have that effect on the girlies :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 17:23 #2 

Bernard
starbug2 wrote:i went to get my drivers side rear spring replaced yesterday at Austin garages and got told my other rear spring was also broken but as it was being replaced any way i was no worse off . so both my rear springs were broken one recently and the other at least a year ..........

At least she will be able to get in it. :gmc:

Oh crikey! I can't believe that I've said that. I blame the drink. She will never speak to me again.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:18 #3 

starbug2
Bernard wrote:

At least she will be able to get in it. :gmc:

Oh crikey! I can't believe that I've said that. I blame the drink. She will never speak to me again.

Who are you any way ;) some how i think we'll talk to you :cheers: when next we met

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 20:58 #4