Front brake anti rattle spring. by ceedy

ceedy
Has any Dear member .. ( grovel mode on ) got a front disc brake anti rattle spring they can rent to me for an extended period !! :D ..

My NS disc is developing a squeal unless pressed hard .

heres hoping

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 10:50 #1 

mark_bonsai
By anti rattle spring, do you mean the one on the outside of the calliper and carrier, visible through the wheel?
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 19 Jun 2010, 23:42 #2 

ceedy
mark_bonsai wrote:By anti rattle spring, do you mean the one on the outside of the calliper and carrier, visible through the wheel?

Oh yeas the one that Just clips on the side..

dis lil fella ...

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 10:54 #3 

Ragman
If it's the same as the 190/V8 front then I have one you can have - let me know

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 11:32 #4 

ceedy
Ragman wrote:If it's the same as the 190/V8 front then I have one you can have - let me know

Just had a peer at rimmers lists and it seems the same part number for all ZT Brakes

"Spring-return brakePart No.: SEV000010 "

So looks like its the one !!

Can you PM me .

cheers
Chris

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 14:42 #5 

mark_bonsai
There are two different ones. One is like the picture you've put up, pressed out of plate, and the other is thick wire. I had the latter on the standard diesel brakes, and the plate type on the ZT190's I fitted.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 19:40 #6 

Last edited by mark_bonsai on 21 Jun 2010, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Ragman
PM sent Chris

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 19:47 #7 

Ragman
Found, wrapped, packed and will be posted in the morning :thumbsup:

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 22:42 #8 

ceedy
Ragman wrote:Found, wrapped, packed and will be posted in the morning :thumbsup:

Colin....Absolutely a Top Bloke !!!

this is what the Community is all about !!! :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: ..

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 08:33 #9 

Ragman
Happy to be able to help

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 08:35 #10 

ceedy
arrived this morning....brill...

:cheers: :cheers: :clap: :thumbsup:

many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, ( is that enuf?_) Colin.

chris

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 09:01 #11 

Ragman
Yep - that'll do

For now

Glad it was of use

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 17:07 #12