Frog & Wicket, South East meet by stevemac

stevemac
I am thinking of organising another South East meet at the Frog & Wicket either the end of September or early October, probably the last of the year. I haven't contacted them yet for a free Sunday. Is anyone interested and which Sunday would you like?

http://www.thefrogandwicket.co.uk/

Look on their photo gallery, I'm sure one of those photo's is of our meet.
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 31 Aug 2010, 11:27 #1 

Pedro
stevemac wrote:I am thinking of organising another South East meet at the Frog & Wicket either the end of September or early October, probably the last of the year. I haven't contacted them yet for a free Sunday. Is anyone interested and which Sunday would you like?

http://www.thefrogandwicket.co.uk/

Look on their photo gallery, I'm sure one of those photo's is of our meet.

Sounds good Steve - I'll try to make this one, but I couldn't do the weekend of 18/19 Sept. The photo on their gallery looks like the first meet we had there.
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 31 Aug 2010, 11:44 #2 

stevemac
Pedro wrote:Sounds good Steve - I'll try to make this one, but I couldn't do the weekend of 18/19 Sept. The photo on their gallery looks like the first meet we had there.

Hi Peter, It'll be good to see you again. I still have your spare Crofts in a safe place. So safe, in fact, I can't remember where they are! I'll no doubt find them before the meet. I'll try and steer clear of the 18/19th.
Steve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 31 Aug 2010, 11:59 #3 

Ragman
I'll try to bring the V8 along - moving house sometime in that timeframe so will see nearer the time

Posted 31 Aug 2010, 15:40 #4 

kevin
would me nice to make a meet, hopfully it will be a date im off work.
if it is will be therre. :)

Posted 07 Sep 2010, 14:49 #5 

stevemac
kevin wrote:would me nice to make a meet, hopfully it will be a date im off work.
if it is will be therre. :)

Be good to see you again Kevin. Hope your gearbox is OK now. I have asked the pub to come up with some suitable Sundays that they are free. I'll let you know soon.
Steve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 07 Sep 2010, 15:21 #6 

stevemac
stevemac
chrislloydie
ncfc1950
8011tonyr
Reebs
Pedro
John Howard
AndyV
harrisop48
windrush
Messenger
Steve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 26 Sep 2010, 19:36 #7