(Site Admin)
Be careful out there peeps. Don't walk under any black cats. :lol: :gmc:

Posted 13 Jan 2012, 13:59 #1 

Jürgen
Two more to come this year ... :mrgreen:

Posted 13 Jan 2012, 16:01 #2 

PaulT
Jürgen wrote:Two more to come this year ... :mrgreen:

And one of those is my last day at work - am I making the wrong decision???
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 13 Jan 2012, 16:13 #3 

Jürgen
PaulT wrote:And one of those is my last day at work - am I making the wrong decision???

No, Paul, definitely not. It's rather a good choice.

Posted 13 Jan 2012, 16:36 #4 

raistlin
I saw a black cat up a ladder today :lol: Scope for disaster?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Jan 2012, 19:46 #5 

SpongeBob
I had a typical Friday 13th - we had a power outage at work, I kept dropping things, I got myself covered in ink and then spent a few minutes in the evening removing a layer of frost/frozen water vapour from the inside of my windscreen before I could set off in my car (I've never had to remove frozen water from the inside surface of the windows before... most odd). :confused:

Posted 14 Jan 2012, 08:04 #6 

PaulT
SpongeBob wrote:I had a typical Friday 13th - we had a power outage at work, I kept dropping things, I got myself covered in ink and then spent a few minutes in the evening removing a layer of frost/frozen water vapour from the inside of my windscreen before I could set off in my car (I've never had to remove frozen water from the inside surface of the windows before... most odd). :confused:

Sounds like you have got water in somewhere
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 14 Jan 2012, 08:57 #7 

starbug2
my first 2 drops were not there , tne first did turn up after 3/4 of and hour and i brought back the second as ********* them....

Posted 14 Jan 2012, 10:10 #8 

Jürgen
SpongeBob wrote:I had a typical Friday 13th - [...]

Thanks for being in the forefront and catching all the mishaps for the rest of us, so we could enjoy an ordinary day. :mrgreen:

:gmc:

Posted 14 Jan 2012, 11:45 #9 

Bermudan 75
Went to Warrington to collect keys from an estate agent, I returned the keys and returned to my car complete with Lancashire pasty for lunch. As I bit into the pasty the very hot filling spilled out onto my fingers almost scalding me. After eating the pasty I started the car to travel to Manchester, however the car would not start. The under bonnet fuel pump was not running. After half an hour I decided to give it one more try before calling out the RAC, and it started. Got to Manchester only to discover that the estate agent (don't you just love the them) did not have the keys and I would have to call back next week...... :hissyfit:

Mike

Posted 14 Jan 2012, 15:01 #10