Free sex for the Disabled by cymrudragon

cymrudragon
I was watching The wright stuff this morning on 5 and one story was that the disabled was allowed to go to Amsterdam for free sex all paid for by the tax payer .... :shock: ... i am considering cutting me leg off......well its a thought :confused: ..

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 13:30 #1 

zojosc
Mind the knife does'nt slip or it will be a pointless visit! :mrgreen:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 13:33 #2 

cymrudragon
zojosc wrote:Mind the knife does'nt slip or it will be a pointless visit! :mrgreen:

Maybe my foot instead then ;)

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 13:43 #3 

Beejay
Already qualify (one arm), just can't be bothered

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 13:49 #4 

cymrudragon
Beejay wrote:Already qualify (one arm), just can't be bothered

my dad said the same (got one leg ) but he said he prefures fishing well take the rod as well :confused: i think its a good idea personaly

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 14:09 #5 

JohnDotCom
First wife was Dutch and lived above one of the "Ladies" er display window.
I was told I would be disabled if I even thought of visiting.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 19:12 #6 

takestock
cymrudragon wrote:

my dad said the same (got one leg ) but he said he prefures fishing well take the rod as well :confused: i think its a good idea personaly

If either of you want to forward me your vouchers, ........... :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 19:24 #7 

starbug2
takestock wrote:
cymrudragon wrote:

If either of you want to forward me your vouchers, ........... :D

shame on you :lol:

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 19:55 #8 

Dallas
cymrudragon wrote:I was watching The wright stuff this morning on 5 and one story was that the disabled was allowed to go to Amsterdam for free sex all paid for by the tax payer .... :shock: ... i am considering cutting me leg off......well its a thought :confused: ..

You are joking! surely :confused:

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 20:11 #9 

JohnDotCom
Dallas wrote:
cymrudragon wrote:I was watching The wright stuff this morning on 5 and one story was that the disabled was allowed to go to Amsterdam for free sex all paid for by the tax payer .... :shock: ... i am considering cutting me leg off......well its a thought :confused: ..

You are joking! surely :confused:

No Joke
His sexual frustrations being disabled and not being able to get a girlfriend, meant he was allowed to go to Holland to seek out a lady, to prevent him becoming more er....ill!......
All paid for by Social Services as on Disability payments.....now where do I sign? :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 20:51 #10 

Dallas
Read this!

http://pagewithaview.co.uk/2010/08/16/councils-supply-free-sex-for-disabled-people/

What ever next?

Read the small reply at the bottom, he has a good point :gmc: but! what ever next!

What is being normal or being a human? these days if you have some difficulty in something or don't fit in, you get given special treatment, (the world is your oyster sir).

Just dont get it! :rolling:

Quote! What about the unlucky, the unlovely, the shy, good point there too. ;)
why! just the disabled?

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 22:44 #11 

ceedy
cymrudragon wrote:
zojosc wrote:Mind the knife does'nt slip or it will be a pointless visit! :mrgreen:

Maybe my foot instead then ;)

Hmm possibly a foot is too much maybe just an inch then ... :em:

C.
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 09:34 #12 

Zeb
I'm hearing impaired....will that do? :confused: :gmc:

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 17:10 #13 

takestock
Zeb wrote:I'm hearing impaired....will that do? :confused: :gmc:

pardon?.... :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 17:50 #14 

James.uk
My problem is a bad memory, i would keep foretting iI'd been already.. heh heh.. ;)

Posted 17 Aug 2010, 19:22 #15