Familiarity breeds contempt? by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
26-02-2015 10-26-52.jpg
I am wasting a bit of time on the 'net at the moment prior to leaving the house for an appointment and thinking that it was all a bit slow so decided to run a speed test.

Good grief - what more do I want in terms of speed?

It seems, the more you have the more you want :(

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 10:32 #1 

ceedy
Show off... our squirrel powered exchange manages about 5mb when the wind in the right direction. :roll:
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 14:27 #2 

dattrike
5 mb :-o max I get is 3.2 mb. :evil:

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 16:59 #3 

Dave
I'd love a faster computer and faster access to the 'net

So often I'll think of something that I "need" to be looking up on Google, go to open a new tab, and then either the computer or the Network will hang (never sure which, as it's often very random) and then by the time it comes back, I've forgotten what I wanted to look up in the first place! :(

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 18:04 #4 

ceedy
Thats nothin' When I wos a lad ..etc etc .. :lol:
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 19:17 #5 

raistlin
Hmm... wasn't meant to be a willy waving exercise :lol: Just a muse on the fact that one is never satisfied.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 19:27 #6 

PaulT
raistlin wrote:Just a muse on the fact that one is never satisfied.

As the actress said to the bishop
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 26 Feb 2015, 20:19 #7