Dashboard Camera for Android Phone or Tablet by Dallas

Dallas
Hi guys how it all going. :thumbsup:

I know some of you are into the Dashboard Cameras for recording journeys etc, I wanted to share some info with you.

The android phone and tablet market have camera software that you can download for free to your device (android phone or tablet), these are free app software to use. The idea is to use your phone or tablet's camera along with the app software, blooming great idea as long as you own a android phone.

DailyRoads Voyager seems like the perfect program.
It can Save video files with important road events.
Upload your journeys.
Act as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR.
Continuously records videos.
Captures photos during your journeys.

What more do you want, its brilliant.

Heres two links, use your android device to download or do it via your PC.

DailyRoads Voyager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.busywww.dashboardcam&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5idXN5d3d3LmRhc2hib2FyZGNhbSJd

Dashboard Camera https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.busywww.dashboardcam&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5idXN5d3d3LmRhc2hib2FyZGNhbSJd

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 18:58 #1 

raistlin
I think those might find their way onto my Transformer Prime :) - Thanks.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 19:31 #2 

Dallas
Defiantly Paul :thumbsup:

I've just purchased a 7" tablet phone, the Huawei ideos S7 (has 3G sim slot for phone calls etc). Its blooming great to have such a massive screen on a phone. Its a android tablet but with phone function, so you can use it just like a normal 2G or 3G mobile phone.

I've just used the DailyRoads Voyager and its blooming terrific, what a great app that really is worth using.

The take a photo function is brilliant. :-D

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 19:39 #3 

pob06
Had it on my HTC Desire HD for ages.

Nice bit of software :-D
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 07 Apr 2012, 11:12 #4