Charity Event At The Four Ashes All Car Clubs Welcome Nov6th by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
The Four Ashes Inn, Four Ashes Inn, Wolverhampton, WV10 7D 6th November 2011 from 2.00pm Bonfire at approx 7.00pm

(This is not an offical club meeting and therefore are not covered by the clubs insurance.) so will be booking us in as 75&ZT owners club

Hi
I have been sent this from my youtube videos so was wondering if any of you boys whom live local or not to far away maybe interested. I will be popping over there to moz to find out more info Cheers Arctic.

JUST-KROOZIN and four ashes pub is presenting a charity event never done before FOR JACK

The charity event is for a young lad called jack who is aged 10. Young Jack was diagnosed with Actue Lymphoblastic Leukaemia shortly after his 5th birthday. Jack has been undergoing treatment at Birmingham Children's Hospital with shared care at Wolverhampton New Cross Hospital and still receiving treatment due to other serious illnes...ses.

Jack does lots of different things and have been given lots of opportunities to meet some really nice people. If you have a look at Jacks pages at the top you can see what he have been up to from the link below :-
http://www.freewebs.com/jacksfundraising/

So as Jack loves his cars and bikes, Just-kroozin will be presenting jack with a day time event around cars and bikes and a night time event of more cars with added bonfire and fireworks.
The location will be at Four Ashes Inn pub, wolverhampton
starting at 2pm all cars that come to event are modified or classics and will be on show in four ashes big field and carpark for all to view and for togs and magz and newspapers to get some great photos continuing through to late afternoon
So if you have a modified car,classic or would just like to show your car off pop along jack would like to see all....
with the car park field space this will be sorted by just-kroozin speedy andy and wewsupra on a first come first serverd as this event will be packed out fast.
then PART 2 starts -- bonfire being lit at appox 7.00pm followed with fireworks. raffle and food plus our hogs roast plus much much more
There will be a £3 car entry fee. General Public and people entering from out side will be £1.50
day event
So far just-kroozin and jack have 4 magazines confirmed attending i.e Fast n Modded / Noz Media / Totally Modified.
http://www.fastnmodified.com/
2 newspapers confirmed attending
2 x radio stations that will be advertising along with celebrities to be confirmed / Live band to be confirmed.
fire breather will be attending with some goodies
Throughout the day there will be various raffles taking place and lots more.
Keep watching this page for updates.....

We hope everyone will come along to show your support and show young jack all your show cars.

This is one night is not to be missed.
Thank you Just-kroozin car club

Car clubs Attending :-

Just-kroozin. com (event organisers)
VXR owners Club
Classic Car club
Rover P6
VXR owners Club
Street race.co.uk
DoubleKlutch
Ikon bodyz modified
Vauxonline.co.uk
West midlands Fords
Your-Ford.co.uk
Midlandz Ridez
supra owners club
Voltz
75&ZT owmers club

With loads more awaiting confirmation.
companys donations list below
HI-SPEC-AUTOS window- TINTS and show plates 01902 343 098 -donated some 100 pounds worth of Meguiar's

http://www.themotorhouse.co.uk/
400 pound worth of valets
See more
Sent to: arctic75rover
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 23:44 #1 

Last edited by Arctic on 15 Oct 2011, 16:32, edited 3 times in total.

Arctic
(Trader)
HI Popped down to four ashes tonight had a bite to eat and spoke to Jim he says that it will start about 2.00pm and thinks about a few hundred are coming the usual Thursday crew ie classic cars and many others bonfire and fireworks will be at far end of the field well away from the cars he also gave me the organisers phone Number which i will phone and get more info me and the wife are going to turn up at the begining to see if we can get a spot for our cars but as i say it is going to have people organising the event so we may be shown to our part of the field.

will let you know more as i do cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Oct 2011, 20:01 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Right for those interested i gave Andy a call today and he states there are no allocated spaces so if we would like to get thre a bit earlier we can mark out our own pitch, i will be attending at 1.00-130pm amd as such will try and cordon off an area for us, he said many thanks to those whom intend to attend the event for jack cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Oct 2011, 16:36 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Not far off now only a week away this could be a good day/night out pleanty of good cars to be seen and food on tap beer if you are not driving few going from the Rover/MG owners
Arctic
wolves75
wide load
Trebor
woolleysox
Devilish maybe
cabbers1989
starbug maybe
nuts 75 maybe
Paul Raistlin maybe
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 30 Oct 2011, 22:11 #4 

Last edited by Arctic on 03 Nov 2011, 00:08, edited 2 times in total.

starbug2
we should be going not sure what time yet

Posted 31 Oct 2011, 23:43 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
starbug2 wrote:we should be going not sure what time yet

Hi Steve.
We will see you there you going to try out Wolleysox C5 :)
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 21:59 #6 

starbug2
Arctic wrote:
starbug2 wrote:we should be going not sure what time yet

Hi Steve.
We will see you there you going to try out Wolleysox C5 :)

i'm game :thumbsup: :lol:

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 22:15 #7 

raistlin
Can you add me to the list please Steve? (As a maybe).
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 Nov 2011, 07:38 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
raistlin wrote:Can you add me to the list please Steve? (As a maybe).

Hi Paul.
most certainly hope all is well with you and your good wife cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 03 Nov 2011, 00:05 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
Meet today we are hooking up on the layby just off the M54 juction stafford road wolverhampton at 12.45pm Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 Nov 2011, 04:17 #10 

starbug2
we plan to go to 4 ashes about 1- 1.30 keep me a place please....

Posted 06 Nov 2011, 09:34 #11 

starbug2

Posted 07 Nov 2011, 21:54 #12 

Arctic
(Trader)
HI

Big thank you to all those whom turned up and made a nice day/night and all in charity for Jack the young lad who is ill, nice to see some new faces some pics i managed to take Arctic.

Garys Aubergine 75 with Aubergine leather

The Owl Display

Pearly King

Steve (Starbug)

Jim the Gaffer

seating area

Lyndon & Rob

The Bonfire

Pug Mush

Just Starting to get dark

scran Area wgere all the eating and drinking of tea goes on with god banter.

Benson

Fire starter

Fire Eater

Start of the fire work display

Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 07 Nov 2011, 22:58 #13 

Arctic
(Trader)
A few videos of the Four Ashes meeting for jack enjoy
http://youtu.be/syuCwlix1mM

http://youtu.be/UFyI7xJ4WNs

http://youtu.be/wUJGH22Xt7w
Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 08 Nov 2011, 00:40 #14 

starbug2
nice photos of the day

Posted 09 Nov 2011, 20:46 #15 

Arctic
(Trader)
starbug2 wrote:nice photos of the day

Cheers Steve.
looked through all yours some really great ones must get myself a better camera maybe santa might bring me suprize ;)all the best Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Nov 2011, 23:09 #16 

starbug2
yours are fine but bev is lusting after getting a SLR camera (Digital) some day if money ever lets us.... we both take photos but fair to say i tend to take more...... well my memory is not the best so i like to take lots of photos... bev tends towards arty i tend towards action type photos or folk doing stuff or cars even..(Or Sci Fi conventions). i was pleased with my owl photos . i didn't get around to upload bev's photos of the day , i think i posted enough ... fair to say we have many who can take a fair photo and is a 75/ZT is worth taking once well a few more won't hurt......

Posted 10 Nov 2011, 17:33 #17