Bittersweet Day Today by bluey9

bluey9
Brought my MGTF into work to hand over to my colleague who'll be the lucky new owner. He's getting a bargain with 56 plate TF Spark with hard top, windstop and DVD, touchscreen sat nav stereo for £2,000... buy hey ho!

The sweet part... later I get this baby (still got the 75, that's going nowhere)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 08:07 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Aha Darth Vedas helmet, very cool. :)

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 10:55 #2 

Duncan
That is a bargain! I've been looking at TF prices recently and it's a steal.

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 12:33 #3 

bluey9
Hi Duncan
I should have added that it was a cat D repaired car. I bought it in full knowledge and the repair to the front end was a straight forward bumper replacement and associated fittings, lights etc. There are 56 plates out there for over 4k with no extras so he was really happy with it. I'm missing it already, was on Auto Trader at lunch looking. I need to buy a house with a double garage to keep one for best.
I used to have a preconceived idea about cat d status. I can see now that for light damage it really is a bit of a misplaced stigma.

Thanks Mick. Never saw that til I read your post.... there is a resemblance. haha

Cheers
Bluey

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 14:38 #4