Best value Broadband / phone? by Zeb

Zeb
Any suggestions? Currently paying roughly £30 a month to BT for a 10GB allowance (not enough) and freecalls any time. Not interested in add-ons like Tv channels etc, just need a better deal! Ta muchly!

Posted 16 May 2011, 05:49 #1 

JohnDotCom
That's expensive from BT, ask for a Mac code or whatever and they generally come back with a good package to save loosing you.
I pay £19.50 a month for Line, Anytime calls, unlimited broadband and a new wireless router.
Can't be bad, includes of course caller display and free calls to 0870 & 0845 numbers to.

Give them a try for a much better deal, they are available as I found out.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 May 2011, 10:15 #2 

Zeb
Thanks John! Gave them a ring and am now getting a 40gb limit and unlimited anytime calls for £14.70 + line rental...not quite as good a deal as yours but better than it was...:)

Posted 18 May 2011, 13:05 #3 

JohnDotCom
Could be because I had cancelled everything and asked for code for elsewhere,
Have to try that next year Carl. On checking mine is 40Gb not unlimited but they say they don't normally bother if only up to 25% extra after that extra charges.

At least you have more GB's and less to pay, nice one. Also the 0870 & 0845 are included in call package which can save a bit if you have to use them.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 18 May 2011, 22:39 #4