Back in the luxury of my 75. by carlpenn

carlpenn
After a rather odd week of driving around in a Chevrolet Matiz (How the Car manufacturer that gave us the Corvette and Camaro could produce this diabolical tin can I do not know !!) I now have the 75 back :D and WOW what a great job they have done of it, I even have a new door handle as the old one had apparently been damaged slightly :o

It looks so fine sitting on my Driveway shining like a new motor in the sun and me, I am shining too :mrgreen: How great it is to slip back into those Leather seats and luxury trim, to drive over the bumps and not induce spinal injury, To rev my Engine and not imagine a food blender under the Bonnet........ :?

Photo's will be up soon, as soon as I find the USB lead for the Camera ;)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 17:16 #1 

Jürgen
Carl, good to hear everything is alright again.
carlpenn wrote:After a rather odd week of driving around in a Chevrolet Matiz (How the Car manufacturer that gave us the Corvette and Camaro could produce this diabolical tin can I do not know !!)

American management misjudgement ...
Buying Dawoo (or however it has been spelt) and badging these cheap cars with a (relatively) good brand name. :confused:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 19:12 #2 

Dallas
Congratulations on getting your 75 back and I know how you mean on the pleasure these cars really have :thumbsup: now my wifes Ford Galaxy MK2 is no longer, we are with our 75 more and more and what a blooming difference.

.............. Any car I happen to jump into now-a-days! I just cant wait to jump back into my 75, so so much more of a car........ especially when a visit to the Dentist happens and had work done :lol: so so nice just to glide home on a cushion of AIR, even the doors shut quietly (its great because no noise and no bumps to aggravate the headache or toothache).... :lol: :lol:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 19:25 #3 

Duncan
Had a similar experience last couple of days. Given a Hyundai iL30CWstfrwhgthk78k (or something like that) as a hire car.

It was like a car, but different. I've come across cars with two pedals and three. But never one with three pedals, where one of them didn't do anything. Well the noise changed a bit but it still just went slooooow.

Anyhow, glad your car is back. Enjoy.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 08:54 #4