Aviation. This is just mad. by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)

Posted 27 Nov 2013, 18:43 #1 

raistlin
That even sounds good as well :)

I got the impression from the jet efflux that two of the engines are dummies. Just my impression though.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Nov 2013, 19:04 #2 

JohnDotCom
That looks great, a nice Christmas present for me. :-D :thumbsup:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Nov 2013, 10:57 #3 

podge
Hiya John!!!..hope all is well :-)..........magic model,the real one is nice too!!

Posted 30 Nov 2013, 16:23 #4 

Bolin
Very impressive!

I've seen the real thing flying low over my house, in formation with the red arrows - that is also very impressive!

Posted 01 Dec 2013, 18:26 #5 

JohnDotCom
podge wrote:Hiya John!!!..hope all is well :-)..........magic model,the real one is nice too!!

Hiya P, they still keeping you busy?
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Dec 2013, 20:27 #6 

podge
Hi John,
yes very busy,now we are on 12 hour days :-( I am supposed to retire next year but may well stay on part time.Our lovely 75 lives on the Isle of Wight now but I could not leave you lot :-)
Though I don't post up as much as I should.I have another "car" project gradually coming along....plastic body and 3 Litre V6........SOUNDS LOVELY :-)
The 380 is very well enginered and as for the 787......................................
How are you keeping now mate?
Take care
Pete

Posted 01 Dec 2013, 22:26 #7