Another new customer. by Tootall

Tootall
Just renewed my ZTT with AF cheapest quote even before the club discount, very friendly staff who are based in the UK :thumbsup: even had two texts off them today thanking me for using them and to remind me of my policy number and the claims telephone number.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 19:10 #1 

kandyman
Glad to hear everthing went well,

Thanks for the update.

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 19:17 #2 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Glad to hear that, If you would like me to check that your file has been noted with your membership then please PM me your Name and Postcode.

Regards,
Dan.

Posted 22 Nov 2010, 10:25 #3 

Zeb
Great service Dan.....I will look at AF when my renewal comes up next spring... ;)

Posted 24 Nov 2010, 09:38 #4 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Zeb wrote:Great service Dan.....I will look at AF when my renewal comes up next spring... ;)

Hiya,

Thanks for the nice comments!

Thanks
Dan

Posted 24 Nov 2010, 17:17 #5 

1gp
Wait till you make a claim , you wont be singing there praises then i can tell you. :x

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 23:24 #6 

kevin
just got my renewal from AF no longer have a 75 :( so no club discout)
but sill the best by far, will be useing them again this year, 4th year I think and I look arould each year.

Posted 02 Dec 2010, 15:48 #7 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
kevin wrote:just got my renewal from AF no longer have a 75 :( so no club discout)
but sill the best by far, will be useing them again this year, 4th year I think and I look arould each year.

Great to hear your Feedback, If there is anything you need help with then please do not hesitate to pm me.

Regards,
Dan.

Posted 02 Dec 2010, 17:37 #8 

Tootall
When do AF send out renewal notices/quotes, mine is due on the 20th so i need to start hunting around for prices?

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 19:00 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
My renewal notice arrived by email 14 days before the event. AF guarantee to beat any comparable policy on price for renewals, so start looking but ne panic pas

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 19:31 #10 

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
(Trader)
Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your policy number and a contact telephone number, and I will look into your renewal for you.

Thanks
Dan

Posted 02 Nov 2011, 09:16 #11 

Tootall
Renewal notice came in this mornings post - quote a little on the high side but shall ring AF when i get a few more prices of the net.

Posted 03 Nov 2011, 18:12 #12 

Ragman
I started an AF quote process once - found it so tedious I gave up

Posted 03 Nov 2011, 22:15 #13 

Tootall
Looks like AF is a one year wonder - Their best price is nearly £100 more than my cheapest of the comparison websites.

Posted 16 Nov 2011, 19:03 #14 

JohnDotCom
Always check the quotes are for the same identical cover. How much you have to pay voluntary excess, hire car etc,
I dare say you have, but some can make a lot of difference.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 Nov 2011, 19:12 #15