A smart choice by loz1971

loz1971
Finally, somebody with some sense!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-MERCEDES-A14 ... 4aa38a5342
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 19:54 #1 

Dallas
Thats gonna be a dramatic change from a A140 to a 75, most laddies down-size. :lol:

Just luv those emails that the seller has received, the guy clearly states swap for R75, but he gets offers of a Pug 206 and Mitsubishi Carisma. :lol:

When adverting ones unwanted items, it amazes me what people can offer in exchange for when you either want to sell something (not swap) or the silly offers of money you get offered when you clearly state the price. :hissyfit:

Good luck to the fella on getting his missus a 75, most probably its he that wants one really. :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 20:13 #2 

DeuxGazoles
Dallas wrote:
When adverting ones unwanted items, it amazes me what people can offer in exchange for when you either want to sell something (not swap) or the silly offers of money you get offered when you clearly state the price. :hissyfit:

Tell me about it :roll: I still chuckle away to myself about that guitar
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 20:58 #3 

loz1971
You know what, I've been selling on Feebay for years and have never been offered any swaps!! :confused: :confused:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 21:20 #4