75 club SE V6 2.0l parts for sale by nisfo

nisfo
Sadly my 75 is about to be laid to rest :(

I have most bits.

She is a Mk1.

I also have tailored mats, and REAL walnut dash (mint)

PM me for further info ;) and I will reply when I'm not working

regards
Paul

Posted 18 Jul 2010, 14:40 #1 

hodgy
What colour are the matts

Alan
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 14:08 #2 

MrB
What colour is your 75? What condition is the bodywork etc in?

Where abouts in the country are you?

Cheers

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 14:17 #3 

JohnDotCom
Colour of car is Pearl - Atlantic Blue I believe.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 16:30 #4 

Duncan
Unless he's moved, he's based in the Midlands, not far South of me.

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 17:37 #5 

nisfo
I'm in Tamworth

Car has just been towed, only body work I have is the rear bumper, with impact foam.
Yes it was Pearl Atlantic Blue ;)

Posted 20 Jul 2010, 14:37 #6 

revor
Hi there nisfo. just curious to what caused the demise of your 75, [new member just arrived]. maybe I missed what earlier. revor

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 10:41 #7 

nisfo
revor wrote:Hi there nisfo. just curious to what caused the demise of your 75, [new member just arrived]. maybe I missed what earlier. revor

Just couldn't sell it, for nearly 5 months I had many people saying they would buy it but never showed the color of their money. Then last week a nice wad of cash appeared in front of me (having a night in the pub). Turns out the guy wanted to weigh it in, but I could take off whatever I wanted, then he gave me extra for the wheels :o. I took off what I believe would benefit other 75 owners. I have since wished I had took more off, but hey thats life.....I'm a busy man now (first time in 2 years following a serious illness!!)

Backed into a corner mate, I had a car that was in the way, and at the same time I needed the money.....I have since gone into partnership with the chap in the Man-with-a Van trade ;) and loving the cash once again :D

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 18:16 #8