75 and ZT service items by jamesgreen

jamesgreen
right here we go
as previously i offred to get service kits at a significant discount but others decided they didnt like that the price for the 2.0ltr v6 is around £76.00 including 6 ltrs of oil.for the 2.5 i think is the same price.
I will update this with regards
to the price of a service kit for oil burners.

As stated previous this is not a money making exercise i simply pass on the savings to you.
you get the original receipt ect.
so lret me know if interested.
best wishes
james

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 16:31 #1 

SpongeBob
No problems in offering them here. Topic moved to For Sale area for easier finding :)

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 18:44 #2 

PaulT
Very strange James...

You come up with these offers yet two of us have sent you PMs and also posted that we have sent them about clocks but no reply. How reliable are you?

Paul
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 18:02 #3 

jamesgreen
PaulT wrote:Very strange James...

You come up with these offers yet two of us have sent you PMs and also posted that we have sent them about clocks but no reply. How reliable are you?

Paul

hello
in responce to your post i have looked in my pm box and found your pm which i have replied to.
i unfortunetley do not have luxary of sitting on the internet for very long as i am a tad busy with work and other commitments.
furthermore i am on holiday at the mo,but that wont be of anyones concern as long as they get a reply in 30 seconds from posting.yes i took a long time to reply that is my fault and offer my appologies for that.

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 20:26 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Let's keep it ultra cool gents. :) :)

These things happen, folks go on holiday, have little time etc. I'm sure all can be sorted satisfactorily.

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 21:32 #5 

jamesgreen
mick
sorry about this.i am sure this has not been taken out of context.i have pm d the members in question to offer appologies.
as for the service kits i think it would only be of benifit to those who live near my locallity.

james

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 08:23 #6