2006 "56" MG ZT CDTi+ Firefrost, 36K miles! by Donald MacIver

Donald MacIver
Hi all,

I am offering my ZT up for sale due to having to start saving for a deposit to get on the housing ladder.

My car was first registered in Dec 2006 on a 56 plate, and has only covered 36,000 miles from new, with just one previous owner from new.

I have owned the car since January 2010, and it has been a joy to drive, will really miss it, but needs must. It is probably the lowest mileage diesel ZT on the market at the moment, really hard to come buy with this mileage. The car is in excellent condition throughout, tyres are almost brand new on the front, about 70% left on the rear.

It has MOT until the end of Dec 2010, and i have just put 12 months tax on it yesterday! It has just had a service last week, and has 3 stamps in the book.

It has a new MP3 Bluetooth Sony CD-Radio fitted which has the module so the steering wheel controls still work.

It also has the Synergy 2 tuning box fitted, and i have fitted an EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) bypass kit. The car was originally a 116bhp, but with the synergy 2 box it is now about 145bhp.

It has a new set of tailor fit velour carpet mats, and a full set of mudflaps fitted.

What more can i say, it is a fantastic car, and will make someone very happy indeed.

Looking for offers as close to £6000 as possible please.

The car is currently on HP finance with Blackhorse, i have obtained a settlement figure and Blackhorse are happy to accept payment directly from any prospective buyer to clear the outstanding finance, and the balance can then be paid to me.

One more thing, i stay on the Isle of Lewis, NW Scotland, but i would be willing to help out as much as possible with delivery arrangements.

Here are some photos taken in April, will get up to date photos later this week.

Posted 02 Aug 2010, 21:52 #1 

Donald MacIver
This is now sold, but is still available to buy from the garage that took it from me as a trade in.

Here's a link to their page:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-MG-ZT-2-0-CD ... mobiles_UK

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 13:18 #2