2005 (54) MG ZR TD+

Specification...

5 Door
2.0 Litre L Series Diesel Engine
Manual Gear Box
57, 954 Miles

Ignition Blue Pearlescent Paint Work
Optional Body Pack 2:
(16'' Grid Spoke Alloy Wheels, Side Skirts and rear bumper spats)
Blue Matrix Interior

Air Conditioning
Electric Front Windows
Electric Door Mirrors
Front and Rear Fog Lamps
CD Player
PAS
Genuine MG Floor Mats

History...

KN54 YWJ, the car was originally an MG Rover Direct car, loaned as a company vehicle to a member of staff at Longbridge, before being sold on through the onsite dealership. The car was then purchased by a man from Halstead in Essex, he kept the car until early 2008 when he part exchanged it against a vehicle at dealership in Halstead (http://www.xways.co.uk). My Mother saw the car and instantly fell in love with it, part exchanging her 2 year old Daihatsu Sirion for it- a good choice I’m sure you’ll agree. She has had the car ever since and has had it serviced yearly at Kerridges (Needham Market) Ltd, or by a local independent garage.

The car was registered on 17/01/05 and is all clear on HPI. It also has complete service history, with the invoices to prove it. Bar one stamp before my mother purchased the car. The car has also had its scheduled cambelt change and comes with the correct two keys.

It comes today with MOT until February 2013 and Tax until July 2012.

Summary...

This is a lovely little car in superb condition, as I hope the photos illustrate. It delivers 53MPG combined and benefits from very cheap road tax too (only £135 for 12 months).

£2,850
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 10:21 #1 

Cowley_MOA
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 10:22 #2 

Cowley_MOA
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 10:22 #3 

starbug2
looks very nice

Posted 06 Apr 2012, 12:12 #4