Your Community Username Origin by Bermudan 75 (Page 4 of 4)

dattrike
A while ago I wanted to buy someting off ebay, tried to register with my initals (DAT) and 123 but that was already taken, as I was building my trike at the time, I tried dattrike and it was accepted.

Just realised that 'while ago' is 10 years :-o where's it all gone???

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 07:58 #61 

kandyman
dattrike wrote:A while ago I wanted to buy someting off ebay, tried to register with my initals (DAT) and 123 but that was already taken, as I was building my trike at the time, I tried dattrike and it was accepted.

Can you remember what it was you wanted to buy ?

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 08:57 #62 

dattrike
kandyman wrote:
dattrike wrote:A while ago I wanted to buy someting off ebay, tried to register with my initals (DAT) and 123 but that was already taken, as I was building my trike at the time, I tried dattrike and it was accepted.

Can you remember what it was you wanted to buy ?

Yes, it was a triple tree yoke set for a BMW motorcyle with a steering damper won it for £3.51, never fitted it, still got it in my shed (somewhere)!!...

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 15:34 #63 

Tootall
Mine was given to me by one of my line managers at Longbridge - Seeing as i am 6ft 6 he thought i was 'Too tall' i believe it's also used in the armed service's, if you have even seen the film "We where soldiers" one of the helicopter pilots has the nickname Tootall.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 18:38 #64 

mi2540
Well mine will seem so boring after the interesting ways others got theres mines simply part of firstname day and year of birth !!! I do have different on another site but shall leave that there LOL as this is the site for all true believers isnt it

Mike

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 13:47 #65 

Jumper
Someone told me some time ago, shan't say whom (or where), that the word was that I got mine from the way I arrive at conclusions. I told them that rapid doesn't necessarily equate to innacurate. It wasn't true either. Only one other knows the truth and he is on here; if it leaks out I'll know whodunnit.

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 20:14 #66 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Jumper wrote:Someone told me some time ago, shan't say whom (or where), that the word was that I got mine from the way I arrive at conclusions. I told them that rapid doesn't necessarily equate to innacurate. It wasn't true either. Only one other knows the truth and he is on here; if it leaks out I'll know whodunnit.

Anything to do with Knitting? :lol:

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 21:10 #67 

Jumper
No Mick. But it makes a good yarn. One day. Maybe. After quite a few libations.

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 23:33 #68