Workshop manual, on a Mac? by Duncan (Page 2 of 2)

Bolin
Trebor wrote:In addition to the PDF mentioned by Mick above,I have individual PDFs for system operating procedure, service procedure and wiring diagrams, the offer still stands

Many kind thanks for your offer Rob - I will take you up on it, as I think standard PDFs should open up OK. I think the information will be pretty much a necessity for me to retrofit ITS head airbags and traction control, which I plan to do next year. PM on its way.

Posted 16 Dec 2014, 00:03 #21 

Trebor
And PMs returned Colin
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Dec 2014, 14:20 #22 

Bolin
Many thanks go to Rob, who has helped me out with this :hail:

Especially for helping me have access to the electrical diagrams, which are not readily available, and also for the service procedures, which will help me fit the head airbags. :)

The documents open up in PDF form on my computer with no problem when using the PDF reader (although when I tried to open them with firefox I got warning messages, so used the correct program and all was well :)).

Posted 17 Dec 2014, 17:46 #23 

Trebor
A pleasure Colin glad to help
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Dec 2014, 17:50 #24