Right guys, I have made an executive decision, whether it be heart ruling head or just plain stupidity but something tells me we can still rescue something here, so TOMORROW'S MEET WILL GO AHEAD
as there are enough members still wanting to turn up and that in turn may persuade others to do likewise.
There is no snow forecast by any of the experts say after 12pm tomorrow or even earlier, and the forecast cloud and Sun later may take some of the chill away.
Food wise there will still be sausage baps for breakfast cooked by swmbo and Lyndon is still bringing his BBQ and Tea Urn ( plus genny ) to keep us supplied with hot drinks all day, and i have bought in the supplies we need.
Just a word of warning re any jobs that might get done or not as the case may be. I am leaving it up to individuals whether they come or not and that includes the Nano crew and T4
guys, so dont come and expect your jobs to still be completed as planned as that element of the meet will be subject to see what happens on the day, the Nano crew & T4
guys may come but not bring their equipment so dont be too disappointed if that happens, and look at it as a bonus if jobs are completed
I am leaving it entirely up to members to decide if you want to come or not and there is no obligation to turn up for food contributions as I wont take too much of a financial hit hopefully.
I will still keep this thread updated with latest forecasts including first thing Sunday morning so keep an eye on it
What we can still do is have a social gathering, lift bonnets, talk about the cars and offer support and advice, so it will still be worth it and might even be fun !
Please bring a snow shovel if you have one as it will only take a few minutes to clear a suitable area, and if you have an odd pack of BBQ fuel in the garage it would be gratefully received as i only have 2 bags of charcoal currently and not sure if i can get any more, depends if any on the shelves when I go back out in a while.
So look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow new members and old alike
The next 2 day Nano is not too far off on Sat 11 & Sun 12 May 2013 at the Four Ashes when hopefully the weather will be better for completion of jobs !March 2012 March 2013