Wolverhampton Nano Dates for 2012 by Trebor (Page 1 of 2)

Trebor
The dates for the 2012 Wolverhampton Nano meets have now been set and you can view them by clicking on the website hyperlink in my signature below and selecting " Future Events " from the top toolbar.

Please take a few minutes to look at our site and note the dates in your diaries if you intend to come to some or all of the Nano meets.

Nearer the dates we will post a thread on both this and the Club forums asking members to put their names down.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Nov 2011, 23:49 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, your website is well laid out and easy to navigate, well done to all involved. :)

As has come to be expected the organisational skills are exemplary.

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 19:17 #2 

takestock
Mick wrote:
As has come to be expected the organisational skills are exemplary.

Yeah, right, two day meet 21st and 23rd july :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 20:03 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
It's a leap weekend. :lol:

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 20:51 #4 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:The dates for the 2012 Wolverhampton Nano meets have now been set and [...]

Will there be an international one, too? :mrgreen:

takestock wrote:Yeah, right, two day meet 21st and 23rd july :gmc:

It will end on Sunday 23rd July 2017 then ... :rolling:

:gmc:

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 21:11 #5 

raistlin
Jürgen wrote:Will there be an international one, too? :mrgreen:

That's rather up to you I think, Jürgen :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 21:51 #6 

Trebor
thanks for spotting the deliberate mistake Dave, date now changed on the website !

Of course we hope to have an international meet or two, as soon as anyone residing out of the Uk confirms they are coming we will "re brand" it, we have Jürgen Number 6 and Jake to choose from at the moment
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Nov 2011, 22:20 #7 

Bermudan 75
Perhaps we should organise a fortnight long meet entitled 'Olympics? What Olympics?' to coincide with a certain sporting event in 2012 ? :lol:

Posted 01 Dec 2011, 10:25 #8 

Jürgen
raistlin wrote:
Jürgen wrote:Will there be an international one, too? :mrgreen:

That's rather up to you I think, Jürgen :lol:

So it's probably a yes then. :lol:

Well, it has been fun last time, so I'll be there again. But I don't know which one yet.

Posted 01 Dec 2011, 18:33 #9 

Trebor
thats great News Jürgen, look forward to seeing you in 2012
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 Dec 2011, 08:49 #10 

Jürgen
Looks like the two day meet in May at Four Ashes will be an international one. :D

Posted 13 Dec 2011, 17:11 #11 

Trebor
Will be great to see you over here Jürgen we have just changed the May Nano details on the Nano website to an international meet , only problem is we have 5 months to wait
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Dec 2011, 21:00 #12 

Jürgen
Looking forward to meet you again, Rob. A few month to go, however the chances are good that it will be a little bit warmer then now. :)

Posted 14 Dec 2011, 21:53 #13 

starbug2
Jürgen wrote:Looking forward to meet you again, Rob. A few month to go, however the chances are good that it will be a little bit warmer then now. :)

i do hope so , i'm getting to old to be standing about car parks :gmc: :lol: will you be over with club75 lot in may ? i hope to get involved in most of it . i expect i'll be along to most of the nanos as well (when bev lets me :scared: :lol: )

Posted 14 Dec 2011, 22:57 #14 

Jürgen
starbug2 wrote:will you be over with club75 lot in may ? i hope to get involved in most of it

Sorry, Stephen, looks like I've overlooked your question there. :sleep:
Yes, I'll be there as well.

Posted 07 Jan 2012, 17:16 #15 

starbug2
i hope we have nice weather for it .. its been ok for the last few...

Posted 08 Jan 2012, 10:09 #16 

persuer
Hi all, I don't know how this works, Do you have to put your name down or can you just turn up??

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 07:21 #17 

starbug2
mainly just turn up but a good idea to say your coming and what you may what so folk can plan

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 09:52 #18 

persuer
ah ok starbug2, well there is not anything I need doing ....... yet lol, but I may pop along to put faces to names if that's ok.

Posted 29 Apr 2012, 16:50 #19 

starbug2
persuer wrote:ah ok starbug2, well there is not anything I need doing ....... yet lol, but I may pop along to put faces to names if that's ok.

and why not :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 03 May 2012, 17:00 #20