Wolverhampton Area Meet'n'Meal on 8 December by Jürgen (Page 2 of 3)

Trebor
On the guest list so far

Jürgen
Trebor
Devilish
Raistlin (provisional )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 Dec 2012, 19:35 #21 

Wolves 75
I have an issue...........if we are meeting a six that should be cool, I have a wedding reception on the night that I cant get out of, but if im gone by half 8, I can do both....:)

Posted 02 Dec 2012, 20:25 #22 

Trebor
It is planned for 6 Lyndon so glad you can make it, hope you can leave some room for the wedding reception buffet !

Jürgen
Trebor
Devilish
Raistlin (provisional)
Wolves 75
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 Dec 2012, 20:34 #23 

Bernard
I have been trying to organise things in order to be able to get there. Hopefully I will be able to say 'yes' by Wednesday.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 03 Dec 2012, 11:43 #24 

Jürgen
Bernard, it would be great to see you, too. :)

Posted 03 Dec 2012, 12:02 #25 

Bermudan 75
Greetings from deepest South Cheshire, could you be so good as to add my name to the list.

Cheers

Mike

Glad this meet is in the evening, then you won't be able to see how dirty my car is....

Posted 03 Dec 2012, 19:46 #26 

Jürgen
Rover418275 wrote:Glad this meet is in the evening, then you won't be able to see how dirty my car is....

I won't bring my 75, so I don't have to worry about that part ... :lol:

Looking forward to see you, Mike.

Posted 03 Dec 2012, 20:19 #27 

Arctic
(Trader)
Trebor wrote:ok lets make it there then, i guess at this time of year we need to book so please confirm your attendance say by Wednesday next and i will do the booking of numbers, and btw partners welcome along of course

So which one is it the Kingsrepose or the Gatehouse and is this going to be as well as the metting to discuss next years meet dates or combining the two ? dont think i would be able to make the Wednesday meet which was supposed to be at the Ashes as Bruno is going to become a Eunuch and we need to keep him under sedation for a couple of days, poor guy has a prostrate problem Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Dec 2012, 02:07 #28 

Trebor
Ok guys list updated below i will make a booking on Thursday morning so if the possibles can confirm by then that would be great

Jürgen
Trebor
Devilish
Raistlin (provisional)
Wolves 75
Bernard (possible )
Mike
Arctic

Steve, this is at the Kings Repose in Featherstone and is in addition to the meet at the Ashes to set the 2013 dates on Wednesday this week
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Dec 2012, 21:52 #29 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
Ok thanks for the info i will let you know by thursday if i am a forsure because of bruno and have got the tourer booked in for a new clutch cheers Steve.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 05 Dec 2012, 03:07 #30 

raistlin
Unfortunately, I can't make this now. Sorry chaps - it would have been great to see you all.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Dec 2012, 06:52 #31 

Jürgen
Too bad, Paul. :(
Well, see you next time then. :)

Updated list:

Jürgen
Trebor
Devilish
Wolves 75
Bernard (possible )
Mike
Arctic (possible)

Posted 05 Dec 2012, 12:33 #32 

Trebor
i will make a booking tomorrow so watch this space,i dare say we could always add one or two on if needbe
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Dec 2012, 22:30 #33 

Trebor
Table for 7 now booked for 6pm on Saturday at the Kings Repose,New Road, Featherstone, Nr. Wolverhampton WV10 7NW
01902 307846 / 01902 738299.

If anyone else wants to come please post as I am sure we could add more on if needbe.

Sorry Bernard, there are stairs up to the tables and no lift unfortunately, so probably not suitable for Jan
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Dec 2012, 22:02 #34 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:Table for 7 now booked

Thanks Rob

Posted 06 Dec 2012, 22:28 #35 

Bernard
Trebor wrote:Table for 7 now booked for 6pm on Saturday at the Kings Repose,New Road, Featherstone, Nr. Wolverhampton WV10 7NW
01902 307846 / 01902 738299.

If anyone else wants to come please post as I am sure we could add more on if needbe.

Sorry Bernard, there are stairs up to the tables and no lift unfortunately, so probably not suitable for Jan

Thanks Rob. I will be there though.

Posted 07 Dec 2012, 11:47 #36 

Trebor
A very pleasant meal tonight with good company, food excellent but service left something to be desired at times. have a safe journey back to Germany Jürgen
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Dec 2012, 21:02 #37 

raistlin
... and I haven't granted a single warrant tonight :hissyfit:

Pleased to hear you enjoyed the meal :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Dec 2012, 21:10 #38 

Bernard
Excellent food, if a little late arriving. Something to do with the area perhaps. :gmc:

Good to see Jürgen again and I hope that he enjoys his new toy.

Posted 08 Dec 2012, 21:48 #39 

Bermudan 75
As Bernard says, excellant food but the waiting staff should not play tennis, their service was terrible. :lol:

Posted 09 Dec 2012, 00:40 #40