What a shock !! by takestock

takestock
Recent events have resulted in my sons relationship of 4 years with his girlfriend breaking up, the pressures of the financial repercussions for something he didn't mean to do have broken them, 1 child and one on the way too.

So, at the age of 24 he is back at home.

Well the wife and I are a little set in our ways now, bit of a shock bumping into your son as you visit the toilet in the middle of the night, naked. Also if we buy 6 bananas/apples etc we know there are three each, not six at tea time and one left next morning and neither of us have had one. chocolate snacks vanish before our eyes. Oh and the beer....... :( :( :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Apr 2014, 16:13 #1 

Trebor
We'll apart from the chocolate all part of his 7 a day Dave !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 08:01 #2 

dattrike

Reminds me of our household, I buy the beers and then when I want one they're all gone. :-?
me: fancy a bacon sandwich dear?
wife: sorry the bacon I bought yesterday is all gone. :confused:
Hmmmmm..

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 13:36 #3 

humphshumphs
dattrike wrote:.

Reminds me of our household, I buy the beers and then when I want one they're all gone. :-?
me: fancy a bacon sandwich dear?
wife: sorry the bacon I bought yesterday is all gone. :confused:
Hmmmmm..

That means you are not buying enough bacon or beer :gmc:
Richard

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 14:28 #4 

JohnDotCom
The rules of this house would prevent any of ours returning, and if allowed they pay their way and follow our rules.
Sort out their problems and keep employed, or don't expect us to support them. Done that. Simples.
Your turning soft in your old age Dave. Sorry to hear of more problems for you, he must appreciate your problems and respect you, your wife and rules of the house.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 18:31 #5 

PaulT
My sister (who is too soft) and her husband bought a sited caravan so they could escape from the kids who had returned home.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 07 Apr 2014, 07:34 #6 

Bermudan 75
Just send the kids down pit or up chimneys...........

Worked for my great grandad. :thumbsup:
Cheers

Mike

Posted 08 Apr 2014, 19:09 #7