What a few days I've had/having by takestock (Page 2 of 2)

takestock
kandyman wrote:I'll send you another text to cheer you up ;)

Remind me never to get on a Ferry with you :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 11:58 #21 

Trebor
Dave, sorry to hear you are having a rough time and good luck with the job, i had the same problem recently so can relate to how you are feeling, i managed to retain my job but am told there will be more cuts next year and the year after so i may be going through it all again at some point
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 12:55 #22 

suzublu
Just seen this Dave, I certainly hope Marina gets well soon,pass on my best wishes. On the job front,I hope you hear good news. I know it's too late now,but when she got stuck in Durham,you could have dropped me a pm & I could have brought her home. Hindsight's a wonderful thing. Anyway,best of luck to you both, Ronnie

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 14:10 #23 

James.uk
What did Marina's scan show Dave?? How is she now???

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 14:29 #24 

baconbuttyman
sorry to hear of your woe's Dave, home your wife is ok, cant get any worse can it.....
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 17:20 #25 

takestock
James.uk wrote:What did Marina's scan show Dave?? How is she now???

Unable to find the clot on the scan, but blood tests are only borderline normal. ( their words not mine :confused: ) stopped the injections but further scan arranged for next monday.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 17:58 #26 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thinking of you both, fingys crossed all goes well.

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 18:29 #27 

kandyman
takestock wrote:
James.uk wrote:What did Marina's scan show Dave?? How is she now???

Unable to find the clot on the scan, but blood tests are only borderline normal. ( their words not mine :confused: ) stopped the injections but further scan arranged for next monday.

I hope your sharing my texts with Marina :)

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 20:05 #28 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Thinking of you both, fingys crossed all goes well.

:iagree: :iagree: i do hope that things will be better soonest

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 20:26 #29