Well, well! by Bernard

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bernard
I see that our near neighbour, PJ Proby, has been cleared of benefit fraud.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-he ... r-17402140

To think that a once top pop star is reduced to living in a run down bungalow close to us. He was a fantastic performer even though not to my taste.

I'm thinking of moving, we have Howard Brown, of 'The Halifax' fame down the road also. It's not the place it used to be. :(
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 15:52 #1 

Trebor
I am sure they speak highly of you too Bernard !

It says new evidence came to light, wonder what that was, maybe they found a hole in his trousers and thought he was needy after all !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 17:50 #2 

Last edited by Trebor on 17 Mar 2012, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

takestock
Bernard, why not move to be next to Chris Huhne, then when he gets found not guilty..... Hmmmm maybe not :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 22:45 #3 

Jumper
Discographers (not to mention the big man's fans, I said NOT TO MENTION THEM) may recognise a tongue in a cheek:

Believe It Or Not
Yesterday Has Gone, I had a
California License to work as a
Garbage Man. A
Sign Of The Times is enough
to Make A Big Man Cry. So
Thanks For The Memories
, and
I Apologise, I wanted
Anarchy In The UK,

But I escaped by the a... of my pants.

Sung to Dixie.

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 17:02 #4 

James.uk
And..... "Somewhere".... ;)

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 17:54 #5 

Jumper
And, very nearly, 'I'm in the jailhouse now'.

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 22:48 #6 

geesmith
There's an explanation for this.... (minor theatricals)

Some a where, ....an explanation for this.. (pensive theatricals + lip)

Peace and quiet and ohhpen ayahh waits........(massive air grasp/hip drop + lip)

a 4 us a somewhere. (major arm sweep + cutesie eyebrow)

(pause, pensive)

He was great as long as you saw it as a bit tongue in cheek. Great voice/performer.

"I wasn't in it for the money" ...(looks at buspass/slaps forehead[extreme close up of near miss with gold plastic sunglasses])

Builds to a crescendo with some OMG sustained notes/displays of extreme vocal control (nod/lip/lean back into a walk back 4 steps/nod/bow/tongue in cheek)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xuaIRlX ... r_embedded

Posted 19 Mar 2012, 13:14 #7 

Jumper
[quote="geesmith"]There's an explanation for this.... (minor theatricals)

Some a where, ....an explanation for this.. (pensive theatricals + lip)

Peace and quiet and ohhpen ayahh waits........(massive air grasp/hip drop + lip)

a 4 us a somewhere. (major arm sweep + cutesie eyebrow)

(pause, pensive)

He was great as long as you saw it as a bit tongue in cheek. Great voice/performer.

"I wasn't in it for the money" ...(looks at buspass/slaps forehead[extreme close up of near miss with gold plastic sunglasses])

Builds to a crescendo with some OMG sustained notes/displays of extreme vocal control (nod/lip/lean back into a walk back 4 steps/nod/bow/tongue in cheek)

Well done. The hystrionics were no more extreme than his idol Elvis. Guess where 'Meatloaf' got the idea from? How can an allegedly intelligent man possibly use such a stupid name and hold his head up? Might just as well have selected Spammy, I believe it wasn't taken at the time.

Posted 19 Mar 2012, 15:02 #8