Washer bottle leaking... by Zeb (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bernard
takestock wrote:Pretty certain it is the same as the 1.8T AUTO ;)

The washer bottle is moved to the other wing on the 1.8t auto ( passenger side) due to the prescence of a cooling fan for the 1.8 auto gearbox fluid. It lives in the drivers side wheel arch.

( not a lot of people know that :D)

God I'm good :D :D :D

SteveMac has a 1.8T auto. I wonder if he has had a look.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 18:00 #21 

JohnDotCom
It's the same part number as that for the 1.8 auto
Without headlamp wash according to EPC.
It is also just short of £200 Inc VAT for a new one.
Original part No: DMB000270 now DMB000440.
To add further confusion there was two other part numbers to dependent on chasis number.
Sorry for adding more confusion.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 18:21 #22 

takestock
Absolutely certain i've read in the past it is the same beast. maybe tim is not aware of the 1.8t auto
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 18:28 #23 

takestock
JohnDotCom wrote:It's the same part number as that for the 1.8 auto
Without headlamp wash according to EPC.

Dave wins :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 18:29 #24 

Zeb
Mind if I quote you John? :D

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 19:32 #25 

mark_bonsai
Definately same as 1.8 turbo Auto. I've got one in the workshop at the moment for a little project I started working on a while back.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 03 Nov 2010, 23:40 #26 

Tim
:D Still think I'm right so if anyone has a picture of the 1.8T auto post it up. Well happy to be proved wrong. More parts available for us ugly bottle people. :cheers:

Take a picture please Mark. ;)

Posted 10 Nov 2010, 20:51 #27 

mark_bonsai
Tim wrote:Take a picture please Mark. ;)

Will do
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 10 Nov 2010, 23:54 #28 

Tim
Bump-per-de-bump :D

mark_bonsai wrote:
Tim wrote:Take a picture please Mark. ;)

Will do

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 19:24 #29 

JohnDotCom
Just look at latest EPC shows part number the same as listed inearlier post.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 22:24 #30 

mark_bonsai
Sorry for the delay, but finally got some pictures taken. This is a bottle out of a 1.8turbo auto.

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 16:02 #31 

takestock
Dave waits for Tim's reply for conformation of his points :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 16:26 #32 

Tim
Yep, they are one and the same. :clap:

1.8t auto is on the list for breakers inspections.

I'm going to beat myself with a berch now. :D

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 18:24 #33