Wanted ZT-T CDTi by Zeb

Zeb
Looking at manuals and autos....the higher the spec the better, the newer the better...colour...not silver.. :D Preferably a facelift model...mileage..less than 85k...one or two owners.

My nearest LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) garage has just had its LPG tank taken out..... :( The next nearest is charging extortionate amounts...as is the next...and then there is a cheap one 30 miles away... :roll:

And Jake....yes I bloody KNOW.... :gmc:

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 22:03 #1 

SpongeBob
That really sucks :( Let's hope this isn't a national trend starting to happen :panic:

Do they not do home deliveries of gas bottles? If I see any nice examples I'll let you know. Only got my saloon to offer which is neither diesel, a Mk2 or a Tourer... :gmc:

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 22:58 #2 

kandyman
Ok i know yo have looked thru Ebay, but this one looks nice ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-54-MG-ZT-T-C ... 523wt_1139

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 23:09 #3 

Zeb
SpongeBob wrote:That really sucks :( Let's hope this isn't a national trend starting to happen :panic:

Do they not do home deliveries of gas bottles? If I see any nice examples I'll let you know. Only got my saloon to offer which is neither diesel, a Mk2 or a Tourer... :gmc:

They do Simon but it would be illegal to use them as the fuel duty has not been paid on them! Probably dangerous too.... :D

The problem is that because one has shut down the others have raised their prices as they know that people can't go elsewhere so easily... :hissyfit:

Kandyman...I did see that one....question is, would I get £5k for mine? I suspect more like £4.5k or thereabouts....she is a high spec..traction, satnav, Traffic Master, etc.....

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 11:15 #4 

JakeWilson
Zeb wrote:Looking at manuals and autos....the higher the spec the better, the newer the better...colour...not silver.. :D Preferably a facelift model...mileage..less than 85k...one or two owners.

My nearest LPG garage has just had its LPG tank taken out..... :( The next nearest is charging extortionate amounts...as is the next...and then there is a cheap one 30 miles away... :roll:

And Jake....yes I bloody KNOW.... :gmc:

I wasn't going to say a word! :D To be honest, I think that e-bay diesel is expensive as it's not far off what mine cost (and it's the twin!) nearly 2 years ago with the same miles.

This one on the trader of autos I think looks quite tasty and it's not too far from LN4 postcode anyway?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 11:52 #5 

Zeb
Afternoon Jake....got your text but still haven't got any credit.... :em:

That looks a very nice one (except the wheels... :lol: :? ) Good price and low mileage...no traction control though...which I like...in the snow...whatever James.UK says... :D Mebbe I should just offer mine up for sale....

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 12:02 #6 

SpongeBob
Could this be another Zeb swap-shop style transaction? :)

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 12:39 #7 

JakeWilson
Zeb wrote:Afternoon Jake....got your text but still haven't got any credit.... :em:

That looks a very nice one (except the wheels... :lol: :? ) Good price and low mileage...no traction control though...which I like...in the snow...whatever James.UK says... :D Mebbe I should just offer mine up for sale....

Shame it's not got traction, but I'm guessing it's pretty rare on diesels! :cry:

I'd go with selling yours privately - that means you can use the v8 when it's gone! :-)

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 12:48 #8 

James.uk
Traction control is for sissy's n old ladies. :P

Learn ta drive ya big girls blouse! :whump: :lol: :lol:

And plzz stop talkin about snow! :panic: :roll:

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 16:46 #9 

Martin
Hi Sorry to hear of your LPG probs, funny nearly had a ZT-T :roll: that might have filled a gap :mrgreen: Still best of luck with the looking I would however take the Blue over T/control but you know me "bomkers" :lol: :lol:
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 18:58 #10 

Zeb
Martin wrote:Hi Sorry to hear of your LPG probs, funny nearly had a ZT-T :roll: that might have filled a gap :mrgreen: Still best of luck with the looking I would however take the Blue over T/control but you know me "bomkers" :lol: :lol:

Hello Martin.....I am seriously taken with the blue one.....but that means I have to sell my current car rather than swap it.....I prefer swapsies.. :D But, if I get a buyer for mine in short order who knows... Sahame your 'spare' didn't quite come off... :( ...always next time though Martin.. ;)

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 19:21 #11 

MrB
Hi Carl

Am pretty certain the eBay ZT-T was for sale on there when you first mentioned you might have to sell yours, couple months back.

So might be a good deal to be had there???
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 13 Oct 2010, 11:03 #12 

Zeb
Hmmm....true......I will keep that under consideration...

Posted 14 Oct 2010, 10:03 #13 

morrisfan
Hi Carl.
Are you still looking for a diesel ZT-T? Mine's up for grabs, you already know the car & it's just had all the expensive bits done.
Let me know if you're interested.
Neil.

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 06:40 #14 

Zeb
morrisfan wrote:Hi Carl.
Are you still looking for a diesel ZT-T? Mine's up for grabs, you already know the car & it's just had all the expensive bits done.
Let me know if you're interested.
Neil.

Hi Neil....looked at Jake's a while back...lovely car but no traction control... :(
...anyway, mefears mine might be needing a new clucth shortly... :hissyfit:

Posted 30 Nov 2010, 17:28 #15