Today's tale by raistlin

raistlin
There was an Iraqi Kurd in the dock today charged with driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a specimen of breath etc. etc.

He needed an interpreter, seeming to be unable to produce more than one or two words of English.

Odd then, that a Police officer's statement said that he had made various comments like "Why don't you fokkers just send me back to Iraq" "Why aren't to out doing real Police work?" and some others to explicit to recall here.

However, during recitation of one of those pieces of prose from the officer's statement, he leapt to his feet in the dock and yelled:-

"This is a crock of shit. I never said any fokking thing of the sort. I don't understand English. I can't speak English. Those fokking barsteward Police have got it in for my because I like a drink now and again. They're just a load of **** liars."

I was amazed that I actually understood so much Kurdish ;)

I wonder if he knew what the word Soliloquy meant? :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 25 Oct 2013, 18:36 #1 

Bermudan 75
Amazing, what did you administer in the way of good old fashioned English justice? :whump:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 25 Oct 2013, 19:00 #2 

raistlin
He was in breach of a suspended sentence for the same offences committed a year ago Mike. Went to prison for 11 months in total.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 25 Oct 2013, 19:30 #3