To raffle or not to raffle that is the question by goodlittlewifey (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

takestock
goodlittlewifey wrote: it could be over and done with in about 1.5 mins.

Thats about the same as Mick then (allegedly)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 18:46 #21 

Mick
(Site Admin)
takestock wrote:
goodlittlewifey wrote: it could be over and done with in about 1.5 mins.

Thats about the same as Mick then (allegedly)

That long? Thanks Dave :D Can I have that in writing?

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 18:48 #22 

takestock
Cannot understand how this thread has gone on so long and not a single mention of Yogurt yet.....................
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 18:50 #23 

goodlittlewifey
I dont know a lady asks a normal question, and you reprobates turn it into something else entirely. :lol: :lol: :lol:

my thoughts were that the funds raised from the sale of tickets, could be used to buy something beneficial for the community,rather than the money be left floating around.not doing anything

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 19:01 #24 

Trebor
a raffle normally raises money for whatever cause you wish to support but in this case the Nano enterprises neither need or desire any funds, so unless it is done for charity then i dont see the point on this occasion to be honest
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 19:08 #25 

goodlittlewifey
Thats okay, it was just a suggestion. :), If the community site doesnt need anything at the moment, it would be pointless anyway.

but please remember my offer of help for the future,if its needed

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 19:17 #26 

JohnDotCom
Much appreciated Heather, at the present time the Community is running fine also due to the generosity of members who have donated.
This money is used to keep the Community site running, purchases such as the Tea Urn for Nano meets and the printing of window stickers which are available to purchase and all members that did donate were sent one complimentary. Thanks all. :)
We know where you are when we need you. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Apr 2011, 19:26 #27 

goodlittlewifey
ok,thanks

Posted 12 Apr 2011, 13:14 #28