think i might get banned or leave the other side!!! by payner75t (Page 4 of 7)

Tootall
I have just started a poll over on the other side with a simple question.

Will you be renewing your membership?

Yes or No.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 17:51 #61 

payner75t
also see my thoughts on my personal statement on the club sight.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=64029
hope the link works.
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 17:55 #62 

andycolm
payner75t wrote:
andycolm wrote:Seeing all this finally burst up to the surface is interesting, waht people are finally seeing in the cold light of day is what I realised some time ago, and after a PM exchange with both Directors decided not to renew and to leave for a while on there. When I returned I posted an opinion, nice and polite like, and was roundly abused by a certain member, to the point he was warned and his posts deleted...
He is now wearing a green badge on there and still abusing members openly, this time with noone to reign him in with his new found power.
Just for the record, as I couldnt post publicly on the thread due to lockage, Thomas1983 seems to be a damn good egg who has been thrown in at the deep end, but is learning and behaving like a gentleman when he makes a mistake.

think we know who the abuser is!!! he seems to be on a powertrip!!!!
just out of intrest what was the problem that you spoke to the directors about??? i wonder if it's the same problem as now??

It was about more openness about the massive hike in subs and where it was to be spent, plans for it and the future and whether members were to be allowed to see the books and be a part of the decisions as it were, with being involved in a true Owners Club at Exec Committie level it was something that interested me. I was told, to paraphrase slightly, that it wasnt run as an owners Club as I understand one to be it, but a Ltd Co and they had no need to divulge this information to anyone. After a few more questions, one Director go quite snippy, and so the other one turned up to try and explain things a bit better. It all left a bad taste TBH.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:00 #63 

suzublu
Mick wrote:Thank you for your Post Mr Bacon.
It is patently obvious that your grasp of the situation you find yourself in regarding the owners club forum is not at all what you think it is, your allegations are akin to those of a drowning man flailing around in the dark in an attempt to find something solid to grasp onto. You have in this instance failed abysmally.
If you wish to post on this forum again you will first have to ask my permission and I will require a copy of your intended post beforehand.

OOOH! i did like that :thumbsup:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:22 #64 

JohnDotCom
Is he not well? I had not heard anything and he did not mention anything....still, there are two directors I believe.

Further to the question about Pete being sick in above,
he isn't it was Family problems with illness etc that was stated in the post for his absence.

I think what the new thread started asking for things to be sorted with solutions, on the Club site, has the problem that with the two Directors left (there was four)
they have little time to spare and won't delegate work, allow others to do it when they offer or pay someone to get everything up to date and running as should,
until that problem is overcome the promises which people are moaning about being broken will continue to be broken.
Hopefully soon all will return to normal. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:34 #65 

andycolm
Mick wrote:Thank you for your Post Mr Bacon.
It is patently obvious that your grasp of the situation you find yourself in regarding the owners club forum is not at all what you think it is, your allegations are akin to those of a drowning man flailing around in the dark in an attempt to find something solid to grasp onto. You have in this instance failed abysmally.
If you wish to post on this forum again you will first have to ask my permission and I will require a copy of your intended post beforehand.

See, i disagree with that last line Mick. I dislike censorship on forums at the best of times, by all means Bots and advertising spam posts should be removed along with really nasty stuff, but he has a point to put across, it may be wrong, but the discussion should be allowed if it can be kept without going deeply insulting and personal to participants and other members. After all, censorship and lack of freedom is an accusation that many have leveled at the other forum too...
Let them dig their own hole, and enjoy the freedom :D (Please dont ban me) :rolling:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:39 #66 

JohnDotCom
Banning of a member is always a last resort and the person will have normally received a warning/s and will receive a Email informing them of why and for how long.
I state normally purely because I haven't had to look into it yet on this Community.

As you will notice our little troll has been left to post.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:42 #67 

the_doctor
do your parents know you are all up past your bed time. :unionflag: :scotland: :wales: :flosg: :ireland:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:46 #68 

jonjon77
the_doctor wrote:do your parents know you are all up past your bed time. :unionflag: :scotland: :wales: :flosg: :ireland:

lm not going to bed untill my parents have checked under the bed for trolls :lol:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 18:57 #69 

andycolm
No need, one is here, and the other is moderating a forum :D

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:02 #70 

1gp
think its time , we just leave the otherside to sort its mess out..... and think its best not to comment on this site, about what goes off, it makes this site, as bad as them in some peoples eyes.... ;)

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:16 #71 

Rammie
1gp wrote:think its time , we just leave the otherside to sort its mess out..... and think its best not to comment on this site, about what goes off, it makes this site, as bad as them in some peoples eyes.... ;)

:iagree: Enough is enough. I'm getting giddy moving from one to the other :roll:
Can we not just get back to normal matters, it's heading for overkill ! :nurse:
Brian

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:24 #72 

Last edited by Rammie on 06 Jul 2010, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

Duncan
the_doctor wrote:do your parents know you are all up past your bed time. :unionflag: :scotland: :wales: :flosg: :ireland:

Yes, my Dad is reading me a fairy story. Brothers Grimm, don't you know.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:26 #73 

starbug2
Yertiz wrote:And I'm pretty sure we luvs you too, until you start talking V***O's of course :panic:

here here :stirer: :lol: :clap: :scotland:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:30 #74 

Mick
(Site Admin)

Hello pointy, got any bargains for us? Does somebody do your writing for you during the day?

BTW you were robbed on the price of your wipers. £1.50 each at Tescos.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:31 #75 

the_doctor
what bargains do you want

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:40 #76 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote:what bargains do you want

A cheap laptop perhaps?

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:45 #77 

zojosc
Why are we all talking about the other site? This is a new site and a new begining, Yes the common interest is still there and most of the "faces" are the same but if everyone is going to keep harping back to old times, old ways etc then we might just as well be airing our views over there where they belong.

I cannot believe that mature and mostly middle aged men are acting in this way, a way that belongs in the teenage girls locker room at school. For gods sake, half the world is at war, children with no interest in anything else but hanging on to life are dying, youths are killing each other over territoty in cities and we are sending poison pen letters to each other when lets face it all we have in common is a heap of metal that can be done without in a blink.

I am 57years of age and the years are numbered, I have aches and pains in ever part of my body and all I want out of life now is the basics of a smile, laugh and human contact with my fellow man before the lid is screwed down.

What the hell is this chidish bickering achieving may I ask?
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:51 #78 

raistlin
1gp wrote:.... and think its best not to comment on this site, about what goes off, it makes this site, as bad as them in some peoples eyes.... ;)

Now that pulled me up short. A very valid point :clap:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:52 #79 

andycolm
Fair point. To be continued on the other side? :lol: :lol: :oops:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 19:59 #80