Thanks to Paul by Trebor

Trebor
A big thanks to Paul who recently persuaded me to install Traffic Master Smart Nav in the 75

Had a bargain off e bay, complete with screen and installed at his house , and now after a few calls to Smart Nav customer services have also got a years free navigation subscription, a month free Safespeed, and a month free RAC trackstar ( although had to make a few calls to get the deal )

I still need a Smart Nav button as the one Paul gave me could be faulty and is not working but it is not absolutely necessary as I can contact the control centre via the touchscreen

So another mod down, and not many more to go for a full house, need to resurrect my traction control at some point and obtain the correct ECU (Engine Control Unit)

Thanks again Paul, am off to Wales on holiday on Friday and will be trying the system out in anger
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 17:32 #1 

raistlin
Happy to have been of help Rob :) Did you leave the screen in the same place?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:41 #2 

Trebor
Yes Paul still where we put it so i will try it out for a while there, bet your new one looks the bees knees !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:48 #3 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:Yes Paul still where we put it so i will try it out for a while there, bet your new one looks the bees knees !

It's certainly... LARGE :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:49 #4