Thank god for warranty - BUT NOT THIS ONE by raistlin (Page 2 of 2)

raistlin
According to the Financial Ombudsman Service, the underwriters are well known and respected so should react well to the letter they'll receive from the FOS.

I don't really understand why the warranty company are acting the pratt when they are securely backed by their underwriters.

As far as the warranty company staff are concerned I haven't heard such a load of balderdash and lies since I had the misfortune to deal with a certain chap by the name of Mackmurdie.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Oct 2011, 19:27 #21 

raistlin
Warrantyworks has today paid out all outstanding monies. I can't help thinking that it was due in no small measure to my persuasive arguments.

I daresay the Financial Ombudsman's letter to the underwriters might have helped as well :lol:
Paul

Posted 31 Oct 2011, 19:45 #22 

Chartermark
We live in increasingly mendacious times Paul, where the main aim is to take the premium and avoid the pay out.

Alternatively false claims are just as likely to be prevalent too!

It's good to see that managerial chicanery can be overcome, but how many people would know how to assuage these commercial coyotes as you have?

That lack of nouse is exactly the weakness that is adroitly manipulated by most insurance companies to 'lose' a high percentage of claimants.

Such events should carry a mandatory prison sentence of three months M'lud!

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 08:28 #23 

raistlin
I spoke directly to the underwriters Martin and they were less than impressed that their integrity should be put at risk by the antics of the Warrantyworks management.

I assume the underwriters instructed the company to pay up forthwith
Paul

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 08:55 #24