"T" Reg Launch Car offer for club members by carlpenn

carlpenn
This car was one Auctioned off at Work, after chatting with the Trader and telling him about how much I would like the Car, but circumstances didn't allow, he offered it to me for £400, which is what it cost him.

However, I had a chat with him and got him to allow a Club Member to buy it for that price.

So, if you are looking for a Launch Car, then this is a fair opportunity.

Ebay Link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-2...item2ec532369b

I posted about this Car in the Social Forum originally, so here is the details from that post:

1999 "T" Reg, Automatic, Wedgewood Blue, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Traction Control, Cruise Control, Electric Sunblind. Interior is a Deep Blue colour (forgot its proper name) Got the Dash Computer as well which Works with no lines in it !!! 85K on the Clock. Interior is clean, doesn't smell damp and no leaks in Boot. No Tool tray in Boot though.

MOT until May this year, No Tax.

Condition isn't perfect, would need a bit of cosmetic work to get back to A1 condition. But it is in Average to Good condition. Worse part is a bad paint job on the O/S Rear Wheel arch, which has oversprayed onto the wheel and there are a few paint splatters up the side. It smells of Fuel too, I think there is an Injector leaking as the smell clearly comes from the "V".

If you are interested you need to go through me, not contact the Seller direct. There is no Financial gain for me on this, or any other gain, just trying to give teh car a good home :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 10 Jan 2013, 17:42 #1 

raistlin
Listing removed apparently Carl :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 10 Jan 2013, 19:10 #2 

carlpenn
Must have sold it then ?? Never mind - Was a good offer whilst it lasted lol - He did say it was up for sale on Ebay so could sell.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 10 Jan 2013, 19:27 #3