Some good news. by carlpenn

carlpenn
As some people will know, I have been working for a Car Auction part time for a while now. Well, recently I was offered a full time permanent position with the same company, doing a different job onsite to what I did previously. I accepted this offer and wanted to wait before sharing my good news here. It is now 3 weeks into my new role and I am thoroughly enjoying myself. :D
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 20:43 #1 

Trebor
Congratulations Carl, working with cars must be enjoyable, any 75s/ZTs going through at all ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 20:45 #2 

carlpenn
Thanks Trebor.

There are a few yes, but I don't Drive now, so don't see many, I do have a wander through the Sale Cars while on my Breaks to have a look. We have an MG ZT in at the moment, nice enough, but a tatty drivers seat and a cracked dash, it is a very base model, with only ATC (Automatic Temperature Control), no heated seats or other driver luxuries. Also a W Reg Royal(?) Blue Saloon, I think it was a Club, again with ATC and no other luxuries.

There have been some lovely MGf's and TF's going through, only recently a gorgeous Wedgewood Blue coloured one, I am not 100% but I think I read somewhere the Wedgewood Blue ones where a ltd Edition of only 500? Not sure. I still look out for anything special and rest assured when I see one, the Community will be first to know :D
Upgrades:

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 20:52 #3 

Duncan
Congrats on your new job, I know things had been hard for a while.

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 21:04 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Good to hear Carl. :)

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 21:35 #5 

Ragman
Great to hear some good news for a change - well done that man

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 23:30 #6 

Jürgen
Good news indeed. :thumbsup:

Posted 10 Feb 2012, 00:28 #7 

Samarkand
Good news! All the best Carl :)
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 10 Feb 2012, 04:08 #8 

geesmith
Well done Carl. :)

Posted 10 Feb 2012, 11:28 #9 

PaulT
In these times of high unemployment it is good to hear of someone being employed. Best of luck for the future
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 10 Feb 2012, 14:14 #10 

carlpenn
Thank you all :) :D
Upgrades:

Posted 11 Feb 2012, 01:00 #11