Snail Mail for sure...... by carlpenn

carlpenn
I have just recieved a rather interesting item through the post today.......

My Christmas Card from my Brother.............. Sent TWO WEEKS before Christmas 2011..............

No further comment needed..............

lol.......:( :D :(
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 27 Mar 2012, 22:46 #1 

Jürgen
It has been delivered within a century, even a decade. So I don't understand what you're complaining about? :confused:

:mrgreen:

:gmc:

Posted 27 Mar 2012, 23:24 #2 

PaulT
Their machine for detecting if there was money in it must have broken down and it has only just been repaired - obviously there was no money in with the card
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 28 Mar 2012, 05:28 #3 

Bermudan 75
With the news that a first class stamp will be going up to 60p next month, I am withdrawing all of my ISA cash to buy stamps.

Posted 28 Mar 2012, 08:58 #4 

JohnDotCom
Rover418275 wrote:With the news that a first class stamp will be going up to 60p next month, I am withdrawing all of my ISA cash to buy stamps.

Doreen has purchased all the stamps for Christmas and quite a few spares, as long as they have "First" or "Second" on the stamps, rather the monetary value they can always be used.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 28 Mar 2012, 12:15 #5 

raistlin
JohnDotCom wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:With the news that a first class stamp will be going up to 60p next month, I am withdrawing all of my ISA cash to buy stamps.

Doreen has purchased all the stamps for Christmas and quite a few spares, as long as they have "First" or "Second" on the stamps, rather the monetary value they can always be used.

OMG - panic buying of stamps now :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 28 Mar 2012, 12:17 #6 

RichardGarner
No really, our sales of stamps has rocketed since the price increase was announced. Crazy as the post can take forever if second class and sometimes not much difference with first

Posted 28 Mar 2012, 15:50 #7 

geesmith
It's the storage costs of all the undelivered post that's putting the price up.

Posted 29 Mar 2012, 00:04 #8