Rover 75 VIS motor problem hopefully soon to be sorted by rhylbloke

rhylbloke
Hi all who took the trouble to advise me on this. I've been in e-mail contact with Jules in Colwyn Bay and I will be calling in for him to have a look at it in the next day or two, so thanks for that recommendation. I was tidying up my wife's little Fiat Punto today, to sell it, so I thought I'd give mine a treat at the same time - what on earth was I thinking of, getting rid of my beautiful car ? Fingers crossed Jules can sort the noise out without too much hassle and at a reasonable price, and I'll tax it for another 6 months at the end of April and hang onto it a while yet ( see avatar - after spending all afternoon washing, polishing and valeting two cars, I couldn't be arsed driving it somewhere to photograph it in a nicer setting )
Thanks
Les

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 15:59 #1 

takestock
Safe hands there Les :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 16:33 #2 

JohnDotCom
I couldn't be arsed driving it somewhere to photograph it in a nicer setting )

Jule's long drive, or with the house or old stable block will look nice for a picture. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 17:07 #3 

rhylbloke
Just to mention, the reason I wanted the car to be sounding OK, as well as looking good, was that my stepson is getting married in five weeks time, and to help out with costs, it will be an extra wedding car along with the Rover 75 owned by my Dad, who's 83, - he's got the 1.8 version in the same colour as mine, he got his car from his brother, who's 89 ! ( I kid you not )
Cheers

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 18:08 #4