Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 4 of 11)

Trebor
569 sets ordered

231 to go

Come on you know you want to !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 20:15 #61 

Trebor
572 sets ordered

228 to go

Come on you know you want to !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Mar 2013, 08:23 #62 

Mad-Monkey
Can you pop me down for another 5 sets please Rob. I offered a donation in return for some items from a member so will front another 5 as my donation :)

Posted 16 Mar 2013, 13:46 #63 

Trebor
many thanks David, and now....................................

591 sets ordered

209 to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 09:36 #64 

Trebor
Bumpety bump

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Mar 2013, 20:56 #65 

Trebor
The new gears are now in transit to me to test out in my car, will report back asap in the meantime please keep them orders coming in

Now 613 sets ordered
187 sets to go
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 10:57 #66 

dattrike
Rob,
Put me down for £30's worth as the Walnut Dash has now sold.

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 13:44 #67 

Trebor
Many thanks David, great news added to post 1 on here and revised total now

623 sets ordered
177 sets to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 14:33 #68 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Mar 2013, 22:46 #69 

Trebor
639 sets ordered
161 to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 Apr 2013, 20:17 #70 

kandyman

Posted 04 Apr 2013, 19:54 #71 

carlpenn
I have provisionally sold my Tourer, when it goes through I will pledge another £25. Not much I know, but all I can spare right now :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 04 Apr 2013, 21:32 #72 

Trebor
carlpenn wrote:I have provisionally sold my Tourer, when it goes through I will pledge another £25. Not much I know, but all I can spare right now :)

Carl that's a great gesture but please hold it in reserve for now as

1) You have done more than your bit by pledging £50 to the cause already

2) My next step is likely to be an appeal to members on the club forum who have orders of 4 or less sets ( there are 40 ish members that this applies to ) If they each order another say 3 sets we would almost be there and can limp over the finish line !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 15:34 #73 

Jürgen
In order to boost the numbers, Rob, I'll increase my bid to 10 sets. :)

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 15:47 #74 

Gren 24
Rob you can up mine to £40, that should help a little bit more.
Les

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 16:30 #75 

Trebor
Thanks guys list updated at post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 19:12 #76 

Trebor
152 sets to go and we are there, the gears arrived today and i will be testing them out over the weekend.

We have ordered enough sets now to cover the cost to the Turkish manufacturer, but as I have no intention of smuggling them across the border we are now into covering the 24% import duty courtesy of Messrs Osborne & Cameron, so please keep ordering , every few orders help.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 19:24 #77 

Trebor
I tested the gears today in 2 different powerfold motors and working fine, so all we need now are the rest of the orders, whilst the other orders are coming through i may well put a motor with the new gears into my car to give a thorough test
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 19:22 #78 

kandyman
Good news Rob,

Don't forget some nice pictures to go go with the "How To" ;)

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 21:36 #79 

Trebor
There will be some decent pics Andy will use an app I found for the i Pad , and i pretty much know the motor components inside out now, how to will be in this form

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 21:58 #80