Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 3 of 11)

Trebor
The latest tally up across the forums is 423 sets, and not yet quite half way there.

First of all a big thanks for all the orders and donations so far

It looks unlikely now that we will reach the target of 1000, so I am hoping that when I speak to the company next week I can at least say we are half way there so my interim target is now 500 sets which I am hoping will persuade the company to negotiate with me.

I am sorry to keep getting the begging bowl out but if those of you who have ordered 4 sets would consider increasing your orders if you are willing and able to do so then it would help the project, if not that's fine too as I am grateful to have your existing orders anyway. An increase to say 10 sets is still a reasonable cost to keep your powerfold mirrors " powerfolding " in the future, but any increase at all will be welcomed

New orders are of course still welcome, so please keep em coming

Many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 09:47 #41 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

As I have a set of bullit powerfolds on order, can you increase my order from 2 to 5 please?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 10:05 #42 

Trebor
done Mike thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 10:44 #43 

kandyman
Trebor wrote:done Mike thanks

How about speaking to some of the traders like Les at SMC or Jules as they might be able to help out.

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 13:41 #44 

Trebor
Thanks Andy I will bear it in mind and might also try Rimmers and X part as suggested elsewhere, nothing to lose.

I will speak with the company this week and see if there is any negotiation on numbers first
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 15:52 #45 

raistlin
Rob,

if it helps, you can increase my investment to £50
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Mar 2013, 18:25 #46 

Trebor
thanks Paul it does, I have increased your order to 16 sets.

We are fast approaching 500 sets now and I have emailed the company today, will update threads asap
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Mar 2013, 18:53 #47 

kandyman
Trebor wrote:Thanks Andy I will bear it in mind and might also try Rimmers and X part as suggested elsewhere, nothing to lose.

I will speak with the company this week and see if there is any negotiation on numbers first

If you want me to speak to any of the traders im more than willing to help, I think Mick has a good line in to the guys at Xpart.

Posted 04 Mar 2013, 19:03 #48 

Trebor
by all means Andy if you have a contact please go ahead and thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Mar 2013, 19:15 #49 

Gren 24
Rob,

You can increase mine to £30 if it helps.

Thanks for all you are doing Les

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 15:17 #50 

takestock
I was sure i had posted this here, :shrug:
anyway To aid the funding. all proceeds over ebay costs to Rob's fund

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181093745191? ... 1558.l2649
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 16:25 #51 

Trebor
magic Dave, worth 29 sets so far and takes us over the 500 mark
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 20:07 #52 

raistlin
When do you expect to have news of your re-negotiations Rob?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 20:15 #53 

Trebor
heard from them today Paul with an update, prototypes going well, hopefully finished tomorrow when I will talk with them again and report back to everyone
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Mar 2013, 23:46 #54 

takestock
Ok final stages of the auction for the Vis tester. To help Rob a little more and to prove that this tester works I will be including a Working Power Vis motor with this Tester. All the winning bidder has to do is PM me on here after payment and the Vis will be in the box

Fancy a Vis tester AND a Vis motor, get your bids in

all for a good cause.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181093745191? ... 1555.l2649
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 08:33 #55 

Trebor
Thanks again Dave, company are now considering reducing the minimum order to 800 sets but there is no guarantee at the moment as the decision doesnt rest with the guys making the gears, will update asap
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 13:54 #56 

Last edited by Trebor on 08 Mar 2013, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

Can you please increase my order to 10 sets please?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 18:25 #57 

Trebor
Yes done and thanks Mike
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 19:22 #58 

Trebor
Worm Gear Update:

The company have now agreed to reduce the minimum order from 1000 sets down to 800 sets for a small price rise which will increase each set from £3 to £3.25 which is good news

Hopefully those of you who have already ordered will not mind the small increase as it will only add £2.50 to the total if you have ordered 10 sets and obviously less of an increase for less than 10

There will be no more reduction to the minimum number we can order and the total number of sets we have covered at the moment either by orders or pledges is 534, so we still need another 266 sets to make this a definite go.

266 sets at £3.25 works out to another £864 which i still think is achievable

A big thanks to all of you who have so far ordered or pledged a donation to the project, please keep the orders coming and and again consider increasing the number of sets if you are in a position to do so

Many thanks

Rob
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Mar 2013, 20:03 #59 

kandyman
Thanks for the update Rob.

Posted 12 Mar 2013, 15:36 #60