Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 10 of 11)

Trebor
production has started, more soon
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 31 Jul 2013, 08:07 #181 

kandyman
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375384742.218837.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 01 Aug 2013, 19:19 #182 

Trebor
I have received an update which suggests that all the gears should be ready for despatch in about a weeks time, will keep you all posted
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 09:26 #183 

kandyman
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376690819.994627.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 16 Aug 2013, 22:07 #184 

dattrike
kandyman wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375384742.218837.jpg

Jean Luc looks happy :lol: :lol:

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 16:27 #185 

Bermudan 75
Hold onto mine Rob, I will collect them at the Nano-meet.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 18 Aug 2013, 17:05 #186 

Trebor

The gears are all now made and I am expecting them to be shipped very soon !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 20 Aug 2013, 19:25 #187 

JohnDotCom
Can't wait, be great to have them working again, when hitting the button by mistake the noise drives you nuts!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 11:43 #188 

Bermudan 75
JohnDotCom wrote:Can't wait, be great to have them working again, when hitting the button by mistake the noise drives you nuts!

That's you radio button John..... :lol:

Posted 21 Aug 2013, 12:36 #189 

Trebor
Shipping next week, company closed until Monday due to Victory in Turkey day

There will be some sets spare as a few members dropped off the list, so if anyone still wants any let me know please

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 31 Aug 2013, 09:02 #190 

Trebor
The money has been sent today by bank transfer and the shipping of the gears is imminent
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Sep 2013, 14:53 #191 

Trebor
in anticipation of the gears arriving in the UK, i have now completed the how to which is with Mick awaiting being out in the correct section
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Sep 2013, 16:43 #192 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

Do you think they will arrive in time for the nano-meet? I will be replacing my skull powerfold with bullits and it would make sense to change the gears before fitting them.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 08 Sep 2013, 17:01 #193 

Trebor
Rover418275 wrote:Hi Rob,

Do you think they will arrive in time for the nano-meet? I will be replacing my skull powerfold with bullits and it would make sense to change the gears before fitting them.

Cheers

Mike

fingers crossed Mike, but cant be absolutely sure and they will have to get past customs too
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Sep 2013, 17:40 #194 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bullet Powerfold worm gear installation guide is now located in the Know How Guide Database. know-how-guide-database.html
Top right in the list.

Posted 08 Sep 2013, 22:04 #195 

Trebor

The gears are here at long last, so great news.

If anyone on the order list is coming to the Nano meet this weekend I will hand your order over to you

Likewise if you are not coming to the nano but know a man who is who could pass the gears onto you again let me know

As i will be at the nano meet all weekend i will not be posting gears out until early next week so will go to the post office on Monday to find out the postage costs and send pms to those on the list

I really want to send them recorded as I would hate for them to go astray now !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 19:41 #196 

raistlin
Rob,

We ought to raise a statue to you at Four Ashes. Bloody well done mate :hail: :clap:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 19:45 #197 

Trebor
Thanks Paul , a long and winding road to get there which you have been part of, and many thanks for the loan of your spare mirror for the project which you will bet back with new gears shortly
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 19:59 #198 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:Rob,

We ought to raise a statue to you at Four Ashes. Bloody well done mate :hail: :clap:

:iagree: :clap: :hail:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 12 Sep 2013, 20:13 #199 

kandyman
Well Done Rob,

Posted 13 Sep 2013, 06:06 #200