Powerfold mirrors - drawing by Bermudan 75

Bermudan 75
Does an exploded view drawing exist anywhere for the later type skull cap powerfold mirrors?

Posted 25 Feb 2013, 19:53 #1 

Trebor
I would doubt it Mike as they are bought as a unit and the only thing to change is the covers in various colours.

There are pictures of skullcaps in their partly dismantled state on the club forum and some knowledge amongst nano members so can i help with anything in particular ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Feb 2013, 20:05 #2 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

One of my powerfolds was hit by someone and has sheared of where the mirror 'pod' is attached to the stanchion. I thought that a drawing might help me with the repair.

My powerfolds were for LHD cars and I was told by an ex-Rover mechanic that the 'pods' were adjusted with a tool to make them either RHD or LHD.

Could you give me the link to the pictures on the club forum?

Thanks

Mike

Posted 25 Feb 2013, 20:59 #3 

Trebor
Sorry for the delay posting the pics Mike, took me a while to find them !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Feb 2013, 23:03 #4