Potential mini nano April 1st by raistlin (Page 3 of 3)

Mad-Monkey
Mike it won't be a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) issue, Paul' right it will be the locking mechanism, unfortunately the actual unit is not serviceable, so you will probably need a new one.

Posted 31 Mar 2012, 09:34 #41 

Arctic
(Trader)
Rover418275 wrote:Thanks for that Steve, come on Rob wake up :bed:

Hi Mike hes away down his chalet for the weekend but he as sent me the link i sent him as i had lost it but this is for the frontscreen washer and we did not know if there was ant difference to the power wash for the headlights
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330580412030? ... 1942wt_922

headlight washer pump
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Pressure ... 4cf820c90e
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 31 Mar 2012, 20:20 #42 

raistlin
Bright and sunny here at the moment and warming up nicely. Let's hope it stays that way :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 01 Apr 2012, 08:27 #43 

Duncan
Enjoy the day everyone.

Posted 01 Apr 2012, 08:41 #44 

Arctic
(Trader)
Another successful mini nano undertaken at Paul's.

First of all i must thank Paul & Marion for their kind hospitality bacon sandwich's endless coffee's cakes, fruit,biscuits & chocolate. :hail: :thumbsup:

The day in all as been fantastic Ian got his powerfolds fitted and Paul's ultimate remote having made the wiring loom for it,i personaly was not involved in this but was great to see how it's done he also had his plenum spyhold & handbrake compensator fitted thanks to Ian (badlad) for his help with that.

Paul (Swordy) Had his headlight power washers fitted also plenum spyhole coolant cap viton rings changed door rubber changed and a T4 session from Dave (Monk) whom had a great laugh with my wife :lol: :cheers: she enjoyed herself chatting with you and others :hail: Solo cab had his T 4 Session and handbrake mod done, Lyndon got his temp sensor sorted once he managed to get back to us after a days graft at work :hail: Mike managed to get his roof bars back to black these little nano's seem to get better ever time and the jobs churned out very quickly.

We also had a little demo from Ian (badlad) on how to fly electronic helicoptors to be honest i may have missed some parts out because so much was going on greart bunch of lads fantastic banter and crack could not think of a better way to spend a nice sunday mornign or afternoon thanks to all that made it a fabulous day cheers Arctic.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... post965622
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 01 Apr 2012, 19:15 #45 

Last edited by Arctic on 01 Apr 2012, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
blimey I thought this was billed as a mini Nano ! BTW Mike I am awake now
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Apr 2012, 19:23 #46 

Mad-Monkey
Cracking day, thanks to everyone! I had a great time, hope to see you all at the one in May :-)

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 17:31 #47 

BADLAD
Hi all,
Just to echo Arctics comments really... A great day was had by all!
Again, thanks to Paul and his wife for their hospitality, a lot of hard work behind the scenes was obvious by the way everything panned out on the day.
Also many thanks to Paul (and Paul 'swordy') for all the help with the auto dimming mirror!
To clarify, my car does not have the wiring loom in place for the auto dimmer, so Raistlin very kindly made me a loom up on the spot with the help of the donated loom from swordy - complete with wiring diagram and connection instructions.
Then with the help of Arctics wife Gail, I got most of my wiring loom pulled in through the headlining and down the 'A' post to above the drivers pedals ready for connection. Gail also persuaded me to clean my boot up a bit - it's truly a shambles and still needs more cleaning, but, at least it's a start!

Brilliant stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed the day and the company.

When's the next one? :-)

Have a good one,

Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 18:45 #48 

raistlin
BADLAD wrote:When's the next one? :-)

Whenever somebody wants to organize one Ian :lol:
Paul

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 19:04 #49 

Ian_Stewart
Just want to add my thanks again to Paul and Marion and everyone else who helped out, I posted on t'other side last night, sorry it took a bit longer to get over here! I'm also much more confident about the car passing its MOT on Thursday, thanks to Arctic and Badlad's efforts on my handbrake. Infact at on point Arctic just started modding the plenum - something I had meant to get round to but never quite got there.
As I said in my post on the other side, if anyone is in two minds about coming to one of these meets, get yourself along to one. It's a great atmosphere, everyone was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks again. - Ian

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 22:26 #50 

solo.cab
Had a great day enjoyed every aspect of it had my T4 session done by Monk my god he`s one clever dude, and the handbrake mod by Arctic, he made it look so simple, thanks Arctic, thanks all especially To Paul and a very special mention to the person of the Day, Paul's good lady (Marion)if I can call you that.

solo.cab (Malcolm)

Posted 03 Apr 2012, 06:45 #51 

Bermudan 75
Well as everyone has described what happened at Raistlin's last Sunday, 1st April, I thought I would just add my thanks to Paul and Marian for their hospitality.

I have added some photographs but they don't give due justice to the spirit of those present in helping each other with work on their cars.

It was a throw back to the early days of the Wolves nano-meet, cars on Paul's drive and others parked on the road awaiting their turn for a mod or a T4 session. Even had the trademark of the original nano-meet, powerfold mirrors being installed.

Lyndon arrived a bit too late to have his photo taken, mainly because I was preoccupied removing his front bumper.

Mike

Posted 03 Apr 2012, 20:00 #52 

raistlin
Nice report Mike :) Will you put it up on the nanomeet site please?
Paul

Posted 03 Apr 2012, 20:19 #53 

Bermudan 75
I will ask Lyndon and perhaps Steve (Arctic) could also add his comments.

BTW why can't we put new posts onto the Events and Meets Write Up ?

Mike

Posted 03 Apr 2012, 20:31 #54