Out of the mouths... by raistlin

raistlin
A colleague had his two children with him in the office this morning pending collection by mother.

One boy is aged 5 and the other 7. They were watching troop movements out of the window when all of a sudden, the elder said "I'd smash dat".

Aged 7... going on 27 :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 13:15 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm a bit confused. What does "I'd smash dat" mean in this or any other context?

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 16:21 #2 

DaveyC
If its what I think it is, its not what you would want to shout in polite company but funny none the less :-)

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 16:28 #3 

Bermudan 75
Mick wrote:I'm a bit confused. What does "I'd smash dat" mean in this or any other context?

:iagree: :confused:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 17:21 #4 

raistlin
Mick wrote:I'm a bit confused. What does "I'd smash dat" mean in this or any other context?

I had to look it up on one of the "Urban Dictionary" type websites Mick.

It roughly translates to:- I'd very much relish the prospect of vigorous sexual intercourse with that attractive woman."

Presumably, our potential young Lothario was observing a female member of the RAF at the time. I was aware of several groups of students marching to and from their place of work at the time.

Whether he was fully cognisant of the meaning of his comment is something I'd frankly prefer not to contemplate.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 17:45 #5 

DaveyC
Having a 14 year old lad, it would also seem that the word Gay has changed its meaning again. I thought it meant homosexual but now its a word that means rubbish or unfashionable. I'm struggling to keep up to be honest........ :-)

Posted 21 Oct 2013, 18:20 #6