ON YOUR MARKS 9th AUGUST 2014 by starbug2

starbug2
SATURDAY 9th AUGUST 2014
This event has nothing to do with any rover 75/zt clubs and is access via pass only + £10 entrance fee
SAT NAVS: BATH LANE BRUNTINGTHORPE

We will be at our usual venue, Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire. This has been our 'home' for the past 13 years and is ideally suited for the type of day we organise.

THE GATE PRICE £10 PER CAR SO STILL A GOOD PRICE IF YOU HAVE A FEW WITH YOU. On your marks is a very big Private ASDA event that was set up to collect money for charity and is for workers of/ guests of ASDA and is Entry via pass only plus (last year) a £10 entrance fee ( i will advise if higher this year) but via my local MG club i can get passes to this event if you don't mind parking with some assorted MG's as we get given a parking area for the no. of cars listed so we will need what car you have so they can sort out the parking .
many car groups have been to this event and has many family events going on And if you like very cheap clothes from asda they also have a tent full of cut price asda clothes from underwear to suites and children's stuff as well . They had many stunt shows and rides of lots of stuff from hover craft to 44 ton HGV's . you can drive a big hgv around the track . i did they had air displays last year and many displays on the ground from model tanks to rally cars which i think you can pay for a ride passenger in ... it is held at Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire 9th august 2014 . it gets very busy so be advised to arrive early and the adsa clothes sale is like the new years sales and gets very busy .... . more info to follow as i get up to date stuff as this for now is just feeling the water to see if any of our lot want to go .

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 20:23 #1 

starbug2
link to last years on the owners club
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=128562

Posted 06 Apr 2014, 21:22 #2 

starbug2
3 so far from the other side

Posted 09 Apr 2014, 18:08 #3 

starbug2
woolleysox
Last chance it's this Saturday 9th Aug
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 07 Aug 2014, 07:57 #5 

woolleysox
We ended up with two cars and a third guy arrived latter due to work. The show was first class as usual some aircraft even were open to the public inc VC10 Mike.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 09 Aug 2014, 15:50 #6 

Trebor
Glad you had a good one Rob, i managed to get the smart nav installed with thanks to Paul
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Aug 2014, 21:57 #7 

starbug2
i don't know if my chairman will have the 75/zt lot again as was not very many this time but we shall see next year . if the SLMG club go i shall bloody well make sure i am free to go !

Posted 01 Oct 2014, 21:52 #8